Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I am here to announce my retirement

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
I would be lying if I said recent events didn't play a part, but it was becoming hard enough finding 90 minutes of free time to podcast. I don't have the time I did two or three years ago.

I also don't have the same energy for Husky Football. I used to read every practice report and follow recruiting. I don't anymore.

Chest is a good guy. I don't agree with what is going on, but his goal is for the podcast to break out beyond HH and become a major player in Hisky Football media coverage. This is what he felt needed to be done in order to do that.

The AD hates Hardcore Husky. Without real guests such as coaches, you are going to have a limited audience. I was hopeful there would be a way to find a happy medium, but that was possibly wishful thinking.

I obviously love HH or I wouldn't be near the top in post totals. I've been here since the early months. I could never go to war against my own team.

Now enough of this faggy shit. It's probably bumped the Keely thread down to page 3.

Comments

• Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Allah bless you Roady
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Or free speech, for that matter....

You know who else tried to stifle free speech?

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    You definitely have the time to read and post for 10-15 minutes a few times a week. I'm sorry you think that joining Chest's quixotic crusade and posting here are mutually exclusive. It isn't, despite what you're being told.

Fuck this.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,434
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

On a side note, I will just say that we had 1.1 million page views last November, our best month so far. Not really a limited audience.

I was referring to the podcast, not the site. The site is great and there is no reason for it not to continue to grow imo.
    Oh okay, I see.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,056
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited April 2016
    Cool. Derek is classy so I'll say it. Your podcast sucks and you wouldn't have it wasn't for HH. Chest has a deep voice. Cool. I think it's a cunt move. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out son. Good on ya Roadie. Sorry that sounded like it was aimed at you when I reread. Not my intent
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Very classy posts.
  • Options
    FawgNewsFawgNews Member Posts: 70
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2016

I would be lying if I said recent events didn't play a part, but it was becoming hard enough finding 90 minutes of free time to podcast. I don't have the time I did two or three years ago.

I also don't have the same energy for Husky Football. I used to read every practice report and follow recruiting. I don't anymore.

Chest is a good guy. I don't agree with what is going on, but his goal is for the podcast to break out beyond HH and become a major player in Hisky Football media coverage. This is what he felt needed to be done in order to do that.

The AD hates Hardcore Husky. Without real guests such as coaches, you are going to have a limited audience. I was hopeful there would be a way to find a happy medium, but that was possibly wishful thinking.

I obviously love HH or I wouldn't be near the top in post totals. I've been here since the early months. I could never go to war against my own team.

Now enough of this faggy shit. It's probably bumped the Keely thread down to page 3.

Fuck you. You're out of the club!

No free Dish Network for you!

"UW fanbase is the SEC of the West" Demario Richard..
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

On a side note, I will just say that we had 1.1 million page views last November, our best month so far. Not really a limited audience.

I was referring to the podcast, not the site. The site is great and there is no reason for it not to continue to grow imo.
    Actually, Husky fans who give a shit are a dying breed, so it doesn't have much upside.

Change the AD and we might have a chance.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    This whole thing is beyond comical to me
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Congrats RoadDawg...now you can truly devote more serious commitment to jerking like the rest of us.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2016
    I'm not sure if you are retiring from being @DerekJohnson 's minion, @HeretoBeatmyChest 's minion, the message board, the podcast, husky football, @Tequilla 's troll, or just simply life?

But everyone seems to be up voting you so it must be good news, I guess ill up vote too.