Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Bigger Issue

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,543
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited April 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
I don't buy for a second that the AD's problem with HH and the first HFP episodes is the vulgarity. Everyone knows that the internet is a bowl full of aids soup with a dried shit spoon to stir it.

The reason this faggot AD is trying to hinder the site is the simple fact that it gets a lot of hits and it promotes fans to stop shelling out money for a shit product. The AD doesn't want the rest of the diseased pussies (like this site could ever change their mind anyways) being reminded of a 20 year embarrassment, including a 12 year annual feathered dildo up the ass.

The bottom line is that most of these fucktards don't have anything to do with UW, and NONE of them want to have to do their jobs. It's easier to leech off of a legacy they had no fucking part in than to make the hard decisions they are paid to make.

It's not just this shit with the HFP, but it's also the complicit AID daWgs that make it harder for critical voices to be heard. For some reason I listen to Cam Cleeland every morning, and jesus, the way he acts you'd think he was the waterboy for UW. He even wears his fucking M's hat to top it off. Then there's the objective ex-BYU player in the afternoon who actually said (regarding talent+coaching to win a national title),"If you're Oregon State or UW, it's just not gonna happen." Jesus Christ, fuck the shaking and vomiting, I am going to blow a blood vessel in my brain the next time I hear something like that.

The AD taking Roaddog was the last fucking straw on top of all of this. I'm downgrading my season ticket package to just half of the home games, and only buying the 99$ replica jersey instead of the 200$ authentic.

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

Massive insecurity, inferiority complex solely because they are either unwilling or unable to dedicate themselves to building winning fucking programs. You know, their entire job. No one would trash them if, you know, we actually won anything of consequence.

It isn't like we're* an elite school. In a great city. With strong tradition. And a healthy recruiting base. Win-starved fans seething to return to greatness. Nope no siree!

And now they're going to promote someone who was part of the incessant mediocrity. Someone who enabled Sark's on field mediocrity and off field alcoholism. Someone who sat idly by as our* basketball coach took multiple fucking years off recruiting and plummeted the program back into the ground where he inherited it.

Maybe the ÀD can actually remember that it's WASHINGTON, damnit. But fat chance. They can get fucked. So can anyone who tries to cozy up to that trainwreck. You neuter yourself for THAT?

Preach, Brother Gladstone!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,553
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

@jecornel on Jen Cohen before he got "access"

jecornel said:

Could care less about husky football.

Had numerous interactions after the Tyrone ban.

Knows nothing of the history of the program and could less. Also, hates the fans.

Terrible. If she fills the position, final nail in the coffin that has already been nailed in will be nailed in again three times over.

Very few people in that department have passion for this program. Couldn't believe it when I was close to it.

An overweight middle aged woman with a feathered strap on changes people bro...

Oh wait
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    also, aspiring to be Oregon was not the AD's best message
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

goducks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=500&ATCLID=210844591
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,610
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

jecornel said:

Knows nothing of the history of the program and could less. Also, hates the fans.

Terrible. If she fills the position, final nail in the coffin that has already been nailed in will be nailed in again three times over.

Very few people in that department have passion for this program. Couldn't believe it when I was close to it.

I Don't see Cohen as a good fit for AD.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

PurpleJ said:

jecornel said:

Say it to her face.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

jecornel said:

YBE in six months
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

U guys realize we are in the final 4, right?!!!1

We???
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

U guys realize we are in the final 4, right?!!!1

We???
    THE ROYAL WE!!!
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

jecornel said:

PurpleJ said:

jecornel said:

Say Spew it on her face.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2016
    PurpleJ said:

Meek said:

goducks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=500&ATCLID=210844591
    I'm not clicking on that but I'm assuming it's an eBay link to feathered dildo