Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rolling Stone endorses Hilldog, staff not on board

2»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Great article.

I think there's a good chance that Hillary is the last establishment candidate we see from either side for quite a while.

You think so? Until these loud, noisy kids who keep posting their Bernie propaganda all over social media actually back up their rhetoric with votes, the DNC will just keep churning out more candidates like Hillary. Right now she's the odds on favorite to win the presidency, and unless she loses, why would the DNC change their formula?
    Because she's Hillary Clinton. You put someone in office that nobody likes and nobody trusts, how do you think that's going to go?
    Both Trump and Hillary have the highest dislike and distrust polling results. Yet both are leading for nomination.
    Is that what your news source told you?
    Your wife told me that. Your mom agreed.
    watch yourself lezzie. Youll be b a nned before you 2nd post
    You're not the fucking judge of who gets banned you Dawgman loving cocksucker.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Great article.

I think there's a good chance that Hillary is the last establishment candidate we see from either side for quite a while.

You think so? Until these loud, noisy kids who keep posting their Bernie propaganda all over social media actually back up their rhetoric with votes, the DNC will just keep churning out more candidates like Hillary. Right now she's the odds on favorite to win the presidency, and unless she loses, why would the DNC change their formula?
    Because she's Hillary Clinton. You put someone in office that nobody likes and nobody trusts, how do you think that's going to go?
    Both Trump and Hillary have the highest dislike and distrust polling results. Yet both are leading for nomination.
    Is that what your news source told you?
    Your wife told me that. Your mom agreed.
    watch yourself lezzie. Youll be b a nned before you 2nd post
    Sounds like you care.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Hillary is not going to be President

Irregardless of any mute poonts

How do you come to that deduction?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Old fucking age
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Old fucking age
    Trump wants to take away your Social Security.

and Depends subsidies.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Great article.

Your leftist idealism and naivety is cute. The DNC is not going to swayed by a bunch of millennials on reddit and the status quo will persist. As it always does.
    You can be just like everyone else and hate on millennials all you want but you don't get to lie and say they're the only ones that care about this.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Great article.

Your leftist idealism and naivety is cute. The DNC is not going to swayed by a bunch of millennials on reddit and the status quo will persist. As it always does.
    You can be just like everyone else and hate on millennials all you want but you don't get to lie and say they're the only ones that care about this.
    No, but they make up a vast majority of his base and have done very little in terms of actually voting to achieve their platform. It's slacktivism at it's finest.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Great article.

No, but they make up a vast majority of his base and have done very little in terms of actually voting to achieve their platform. It's slacktivism at it's finest.
    I'll make sure to tell them to stay off your lawn.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Great article.

Unfortunately, I'm taking the over on this prediction.

All those seats turning over in Congress will still be owned by the establishment.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Great article.

How does it feel to have identified the only thing you will ever have in common with a legit presidential candidate?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Great article.

I'll make sure to tell them to stay off your lawn.
    They're too busy instagraming their brunch to wander onto my lawn.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,099
    Founders Club

Great article.

@dnc true?!?!?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Great article.

@dnc true?!?!?
    huh?