Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Which Doogism irks your ire the most?

2»

Comments

• The Fleenor Fallacy: minimize the great Don James' accomplishments in an attempt to prop up Sarkisian

This is a really good poll. First poll on here I've actually struggled with making a choice.

I wonder if these Doogs know deep down inside after they press "submit" on their comment that they know they are full of shit.

No way these fucks can actually believe the crap they are writing.

It was hard to choose because The Field wasn't an option.
    Disagree he covered the main ones. What would have made it easy is if he had an "All of the above".
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,514
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    The JonB Jackoff: a sycophant to the sycophants, firmly believe 7 wins in year 5 should be everyone's expectation, be aghast that people dare question authority
    DIAFF slowly, wearing nothing but a gas mask so that they feel the burn of the flames rather than smoke inhalation getting them first.

KP is so much mentally and physically tougher than all of the Doogs who try to diminish him (or Don James) to prop up He Who Bangs Joey's & Hair Dressing Chicks.

What in god's hell is going on?!? I almost can't take it anymore but instead of squatting on the sidelines and looking like an idiot deer in the headlights, I will battle on like Keith Price.

Great poll.

Not to go all NupeDawg all over the place, but my vote comes down to my belief that anyone that throws 18-22 year old students under the bus to prop up POS multimillionaire coaches needs to DIAFF.

• DoubleJDawgDoubleJDawg Member Posts: 596
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The Grinolds Groaner: state matter-of-factly that instate recruiting is fine despite face-slapping evidence to the contrary
    Great fucking pole

Got to be the recruiting especially given they get to skew the ratings too
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    The Fleenor Fallacy: minimize the great Don James' accomplishments in an attempt to prop up Sarkisian
    Deserves a bump.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The Section14A Slapper: extreme passive-aggressiveness. Has superiority complex despite having every reason to have inferiority complex
    My personal fave is the annual:

"Oregon lost (insert whatever you want here) from last year and the Dawgs are (insert whatever you want here) than last season. I think the streak ends this year."

Then what everyone expects to happen, happens.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Fleenor Fallacy: minimize the great Don James' accomplishments in an attempt to prop up Sarkisian
    Next year will be special. If not next year, then the year after next. @puppylove_sugarsteel

Mosster47 said:

My personal fave is the annual:

"Oregon lost (insert whatever you want here) from last year and the Dawgs are (insert whatever you want here) than last season. I think the streak ends this year."

Then what everyone expects to happen, happens.

Shit, that's happening now.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2016
    The Section14A Slapper: extreme passive-aggressiveness. Has superiority complex despite having every reason to have inferiority complex
    -No tourney in 5 years? Yea, but, Romar created an NBA factory.
    -The passsive aggressive Petersen apologists (punt on Ducks 39, 92-10 but under .500 P12 play, Lindy dreck package, J Smith retained in year 3, etc.).
    -Cant expect to win with a team this young. (Gilby, Sark, Petersen, Romar)
    -Jen Cohen is a GREAT hire.