Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

McGrew

2»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Shows up at all "FOR SPRING" dipshit. If you're going to quote dawgman, quote it right. And yes you read dawgman this morning, for which you pay, and not just 3 months.. Who you trying to fool jw?

Yet another sign that @puppylove_sugarsteel is really @kimgrinolds. Why else would someone who supposedly hates Dawgman get so bent out of shape that someone misquoted Dawgman?

Puppy/Steel/Yobates = Kim
    ThereAreMultipleKims
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

OK, so this is what I am guessing Eklund is going off of in his brain:

"Oh, he said in January that he was going to enroll in March at UW for spring ball, and now he didn't get in for Spring quarter so he must be struggling with academis. I am going to be vague and say that there should be some worry about him showing up."

Likely reality:

McGrew after his season probably figured he wanted to get done with school ASAP and get up to UW. He didn't have the time to get that done by Winter Quarter (Jan. enrollment) so he just figured he'd go for Spring Quarter.

Unfortunately he wasn't able to get all the requirements done at time at one of the tougher academic schools in LA and will now be coming to UW with the rest of the class in July.

The stupidity on Ektard's part here is that if a kid is fucking trying to enroll early it 100% of the time means that their grades are perfectly fine as no school counselor would advise that a student with shit for brains try to enroll early at the last minute. He's not going to HS at fucking *insert crappy public LA school* here, he is going to St. John Bosco.

Christ. Get your shit together, Ektard.

This is why I pay this site $7.11
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279

Swaye said:

Why would McGrew not be coming?

Ektard didn't get that nickname for no reason...

I could go on a rant here about how stoopid this is, but I don't want to right now.
    I already did it for you poopsie! JW NOT Ektard said he's not coming 'at all'.
    Time for Cockus to come back.
    Agree.

Bring back cockus & boobs. Dump Race & SFJ.

Big time upgrade. JMO.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Swaye said:

Why would McGrew not be coming?

Ektard didn't get that nickname for no reason...

I could go on a rant here about how stoopid this is, but I don't want to right now.
    I already did it for you poopsie! JW NOT Ektard said he's not coming 'at all'.
    Time for Cockus to come back.
    Agree.

Bring back cockus & boobs. Dump Race & SFJ.

Big time upgrade. JMO.
    Race >>> Boobs >>> SFJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cockus
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,912
    dnc said:

Shows up at all "FOR SPRING" dipshit. If you're going to quote dawgman, quote it right. And yes you read dawgman this morning, for which you pay, and not just 3 months.. Who you trying to fool jw?

Yet another sign that @puppylove_sugarsteel is really @kimgrinolds. Why else would someone who supposedly hates Dawgman get so bent out of shape that someone misquoted Dawgman?

Puppy/Steel/Yobates = Kim
    ThereAreMultipleKims
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    he's not going to get the lofty 15 touches a game that Fatters said, but he'll get in and make a difference when he does. Jesus Fetters, you do realize we have to split touches with Gaskin (who will get most carries), Chico, Ross, Daniels, Pettis, Sample, Dotson, Lenius, Baccelia (got a feeling about him) Ajamu, Renfro (who's going to demand more touches as a soph).

As good as McGrew will be, he will be, 15 touches? Come on dawgman. Last year you said Gaskin will get ZERO!. Just get the frig out of the business. Track the basketball team. About as many fans read your site.

HuskyJW said:

I did not read this on Doogman when I got the 3 months for free.

McGrew won't be here for spring and Mr. 81% is saying there should be concern he shows up at all.

For whatever it is worth: Last year, Josh Rosen was (allegedly) the only student in St John Bosco history to graduate there early. It was reportedly a major pain to get it done.

Fuck off.
    Thanks Sacky, your contribution here as solid as ever.