Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Brussels is now a terrible place. Trump edition

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I heard the attack was organized by Trump trolls to make REAL Muslims look bad.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

I heard the attack was organized by Trump trolls to make REAL Muslims look bad.

well put
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,823

dnc said:

You're right, using a tragedy to advance your political agenda is sickening. That's why I've always respected Obama and other liberals for shutting up about gun control immediately after mass shootings.

Let me know when a mass shooting hasn't happened recently and I'll bring it up.
    Law abiding American gun owners possess between 200 and 300 million guns and trillions of rounds of ammo. If they were a problem I think you'd know about it.

Mass shootings don't happen at gun shows how can that be!

Of course running guns to the drug cartels so you can blame American gun owners is good policy..........
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Sledog said:

dnc said:

You're right, using a tragedy to advance your political agenda is sickening. That's why I've always respected Obama and other liberals for shutting up about gun control immediately after mass shootings.

Let me know when a mass shooting hasn't happened recently and I'll bring it up.
    Law abiding American gun owners possess between 200 and 300 million guns and trillions of rounds of ammo. If they were a problem I think you'd know about it.

Mass shootings don't happen at gun shows how can that be!

Of course running guns to the drug cartels so you can blame American gun owners is good policy..........
    You make me want a be a democrat like Fleenor makes me want to be a duck.