Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cruz is the real winner tonight

topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
He only spent $1,000 in Michigan and he is Hangin' Tough, just like a New Kidd on the Block.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kasich and Rubio are fucking him by running in their home states next week. Split vote goes to Trump or the Homie.

The establishment keeping those rotting corpses alive hurts Ted more than Trump
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Kasich and Rubio are fucking him by running in their home states next week. Split vote goes to Trump or the Homie.

Disagree. The GOP establishment has publicly stated that they're aiming for a contested convention.

The longer Rubio and the rest stay in to take delegates away from Trump, the more likely that becomes.

Sure he's winning states, but he's getting 35-40% instead of the 50%+ he'd be pulling in if it was a 2 man race.

At least, that's what I'm hearing.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    Well I hope enough people wise up and get behind him so Billary doesn't get in the whorehouse I mean white house and pardon herself.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam

Disagree. The GOP establishment has publicly stated that they're aiming for a contested convention.

The longer Rubio and the rest stay in to take delegates away from Trump, the more likely that becomes.

Sure he's winning states, but he's getting 35-40% instead of the 50%+ he'd be pulling in if it was a 2 man race.

I'm hearing that too. 81% chance
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

so? it's not like they want either as the nominee
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Other than winner take all states such as Michigan and Florida.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    2001400ex said:

Other than winner take all states such as Michigan and Florida.
    Exactly why Rubio would be pressured to stay in at least until then. He's the establishment's boy after all.