Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The New Millennial Math...

2»

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

My life experience tells me you're a fuckin' whiner who thinks you've contributed more to the world than you actually have.

I have 5 decades of experience myself, so I have some experience in spotting a dumbfuck - and you meet all the criteria.

5 decades of what Flea? Smoking dope and wishing for others to pay for your shit? 5 decades not being able to have a civil conversation? I'm thinking high school was the best 10 out of your 50.
    Tell us about your 7 decades of patting yourself on the back, hero.

Then go light yourself on fire.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Sledog wrote:
    5 decades of what Flea? Smoking dope and wishing for others to pay for your shit? 5 decades not being able to have a civil conversation? I'm thinking high school was the best 10 out of your 50.

Nothing against you, flea, but remedial jokes always make me laugh.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

My life experience tells me you're a fuckin' whiner who thinks you've contributed more to the world than you actually have.

I have 5 decades of experience myself, so I have some experience in spotting a dumbfuck - and you meet all the criteria.

Oooh last comment a little close to home? You pump gas in Oregon by chance?
  • Options
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

No, faggot. I just find your "I'm the only guy that works." story funny.

I pump your mom, and in something other than Oregon.
    Sure, I thought that was you with the 3 teeth thanks for confirming it.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Some dude with three teeth pumps your mom? Wow - she's quite a skanky ho.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Pics?
  • Options
    There are two things we can be positive Flea has never touched: A football and a woman!
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2016

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Pics?
    He posted then on redtube under Grannies.

I apologize to Derek for mentioning a competing sports website.
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    Sledog said:

There are two things we can be positive Flea has never touched: A football and a woman!

We?

Your mom isn't a woman and she gets pumped by a dude with 3 teeth.

Sounds about as skanky as it gets to me.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    wow. Strange forum to announce you're pumping 'not a woman' with three teeth

nttawwt
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Yeah, the "Millennials are so lazy" schtick gets fucking old after awhile. Most us do work our asses off and are still told to fuck off because we don't have experience.

If Millennials are entitled it's because they look at their lazy ass parents obtaining careers and experience without having put any extra effort in, without having had to go school, etc.

One of my dads has degrees from Oregon and Portland State (and he was mainly just trying to play football there) and he was able to pay all of that off while working shit jobs during the summer time. Now kids go into massive debt, and even the pragmatic degrees don't guarantee anything, regardless of grades and extra projects geared toward making you stand out. Colleges largely teach what they want to, not what they should. UW does a better job of staying in tune with the market, but not by much because of the "This is UW we are fucking godly don't question our curriculum" attitude from the faculty in many cases.

Instead of just learning a trade, they're told by high schools to go to college just because, and they even say this to the kids that have no business being in college.

Millennials can be lazy shit heads, but not more than any other generation and I don't blame them for hating the older generations telling them what losers they think they are without having been through any of this shit. The greatest generation is almost completely gone anyways, and they are the only ones with any right to look down their noses.
  • Options
    It's not just millennials. It's anybody raised by standard-less parents who wouldn't say "no" often enough to their kids for fear of harming their self-esteem and handicapping their later competitiveness in the marketplace. Unfortunately, all that sunshine up the ass accomplishes is the exact opposite and fails to prepare kids for the rough ride ahead. To a large extent, Millennials have been sold a huge bill of goods, all the while seeing the cost of living skyrocket, so they have legitimate grievances. But the manners in which they choose to air their grievances in can be so ill-conceived and self-centered, they bring the whiner label upon themselves. Not everything is caused by racism, sexism, privilege, etc., and I don't need it told to me by a __________ Studies major who graduated college with no marketable skills, besides How To Protest.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

It's not just millennials. It's anybody raised by standard-less parents who wouldn't say "no" often enough to their kids for fear of harming their self-esteem and handicapping their later competitiveness in the marketplace. Unfortunately, all that sunshine up the ass accomplishes is the exact opposite and fails to prepare kids for the rough ride ahead. To a large extent, Millennials have been sold a huge bill of goods, all the while seeing the cost of living skyrocket, so they have legitimate grievances. But the manners in which they choose to air their grievances in can be so ill-conceived and self-centered, they bring the whiner label upon themselves. Not everything is caused by racism, sexism, privilege, etc., and I don't need it told to me by a __________ Studies major who graduated college with no marketable skills, besides How To Protest.

They're called Boomers.
  • Options
    There have always been parents without standards - lots of them.

I went to school in the 70's and 80's and there was no shortage of paste-eaters and lazy fucks whose parent never made them do shit around the house. I used to think I was missing out on something fun all my buddies got to do because my dad demanded a list of what I got done at the dinner table every night, and if the list wasn't full of accomplished tasks, I knew he was going to fuck me up.

I think there was more room for those without skills back then, though. Someone would put you to work roofing a hot tar roof, or picking apples, or shearing trees because there weren't 500 Mexicans looking to do it for a third what you'd do it for. And there was little automation. Machines didn't paint cars back then - they didn't do assembly-line work, either. There was more opportunity for those without significant skills.

It's not like that today. If you lack skills today, you join the welfare ranks, and collect food stamps. I don't really believe the generation hitting the work force now is any worse, just facing different demands, with fewer opportunities. Every generation views the generations after them as being lazy, worthless, and not working as hard as they did. There's some truth to it, but it's mostly bullshit, peddled by old fuckers who don;t think clearly any more, and forget about the crap that went on when they were younger. It's just part of growing old and watching the days you used to love slipping away.

Kind of like the Husky teams I used to watch.

• Options
    @dflea: You're forgetting that Old Guys Rule. They look at the fat-ass, shameless, dumpy, bloated twenty-somethings at Sounders and Seahawks games, and shake their heads in disgust, recognizing that's what happens to a workforce that sits in front of computers all day long. Old fucks know what the extra pounds do to the body after 50 years of age, and are alarmed at the morbid obesity they see in young people headed toward a bypass or other major surgeries in their 30s. Some things may be better today, but we are back-sliding in the overall health department in a big way. And guess what that means to our future healthcare system.
  • Options
    haie said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Yeah, the "Millennials are so lazy" schtick gets fucking old after awhile. Most us do work our asses off and are still told to fuck off because we don't have experience.

If Millennials are entitled it's because they look at their lazy ass parents obtaining careers and experience without having put any extra effort in, without having had to go school, etc.

One of my dads has degrees from Oregon and Portland State (and he was mainly just trying to play football there) and he was able to pay all of that off while working shit jobs during the summer time. Now kids go into massive debt, and even the pragmatic degrees don't guarantee anything, regardless of grades and extra projects geared toward making you stand out. Colleges largely teach what they want to, not what they should. UW does a better job of staying in tune with the market, but not by much because of the "This is UW we are fucking godly don't question our curriculum" attitude from the faculty in many cases.

Instead of just learning a trade, they're told by high schools to go to college just because, and they even say this to the kids that have no business being in college.

Millennials can be lazy shit heads, but not more than any other generation and I don't blame them for hating the older generations telling them what losers they think they are without having been through any of this shit. The greatest generation is almost completely gone anyways, and they are the only ones with any right to look down their noses.
    I have some millennials that do certainly work hard. I guess the hard part is that they are so F'ing sensitive. They sure as hell don't like you to point out they aren't getting the job done! Yes a degree in African interpretive dance doesn't have a big job market waiting for the graduate. I wish more would go to trade schools. A good trade skill pats very well these days and good guys like that are getting hard to find. Every generation has it's lazy in my opinion it's just that no previous one has felt so entitled.