Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NY Post: Romney is too much a coward to say what’s really on his mind

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    That's been discussed already
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,821 Founders Club
    It was worth repeating
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Derek, your news sources are pretty hilarious. This is what passes for news now?

He was an incompetent candidate, believing he was going to win until the last minute, when he realized his polls were all wrong. He stood mute as a biased moderator sided with President Obama on Benghazi in the crucial second debate. His computerized turn-out-the-vote operation crashed on Election Day.
    2001400ex said:

Derek, your news sources are pretty hilarious. This is what passes for news now?

He was an incompetent candidate, believing he was going to win until the last minute, when he realized his polls were all wrong. He stood mute as a biased moderator sided with President Obama on Benghazi in the crucial second debate. His computerized turn-out-the-vote operation crashed on Election Day.

It's all true

2001400ex said:

It's all true
    That's not why Romney lost.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

It's all true
    It's still true

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

It's all true
    It's still true
    Implication is polls, a liberal moderator, and a computer glitch caused his loss.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

It's all true
    It's still true
    Implication is polls, a liberal moderator, and a computer glitch caused his loss.
    it's still true

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

It's all true
    It's still true
    it's still true
    I think Romney's fucktardedness and Obama's ground game hopes and dreams caused the loss.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

It's all true
    It's still true
    it's still true
    I think Romney's fucktardedness and Obama's ground game hopes and dreams caused the loss.
    It's still true
    Swaye said:

Romney is a fucking embarrassment. He should be lit on fire for the faggy underhanded way of getting back into this thing. In a brokered convention scenario the GOP loses my vote forever. I didn't start out as a huge Trump fan, but winners win, and stealing shit to make the donor class happy ensures I am done with this bullshit. Assholes.

I agree

If this happens, the Republican party will not only be fractured, it will be nuked.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,363 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Romney is a fucking embarrassment. He should be lit on fire for the faggy underhanded way of getting back into this thing. In a brokered convention scenario the GOP loses my vote forever. I didn't start out as a huge Trump fan, but winners win, and stealing shit to make the donor class happy ensures I am done with this bullshit. Assholes.

I agree

If this happens, the Republican party will not only be fractured, it will be nuked.
    Part of me thinks they can't be so out of touch to actually not realize how many millions of people they will piss off. The other part of me thinks they just do not give a fuck and they will do anything they can to keep business as usual going on K street.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    I don't trust anyone who diligently abstains from alcohol and caffeine.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,363 Founders Club
    edited March 2016
    I don't trust anyone who diligently abstains from alcohol and caffeine wears a celestial jumpsuit sewn by God.

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I agree

Part of me thinks they can't be so out of touch to actually not realize how many millions of people they will piss off. The other part of me thinks they just do not give a fuck and they will do anything they can to keep business as usual going on K street.
    I said about the democrats that if Bernie wins the vote they may be stupid enough but won't have stones to superdelegate Hillary in. The republicans may be stupid enough to push Trump out if he wins the vote and they definitely have the stones to do it.
    edited March 2016

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I agree

I said about the democrats that if Bernie wins the vote they may be stupid enough but won't have stones to superdelegate Hillary in. The republicans may be stupid enough to push Trump out if he wins the vote and they definitely have the stones to do it.
    The Republicans are behaving as blindly to their base as Kim did to Dawgman's.
    Are you saying Republican registrations will be at an all-time high?

Or to hurry and reserve a spot at the convention before they sell out, because once their sold out Reince can't get you in?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Will it get crazy in chat?