Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    IMO the idea of Donald Trump as the next potus energizes Democrats on the fence that would stay home if Rubio/Kasich/Cruz was the nominee and they will vote for Hillary.

I also believe there is a 1 or 2 out of 40 normal Republican voters who won't vote for Trump based on him not being Christian enough, conservative enough, or him just being Donald Trump.

My belief is that 2-5% will be the difference for Mrs. President Clinton.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,331
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The upside to Clinton winning is the first husband and wife to be impeached
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I'd vote for Hiliary, but, at this troubling time, can the country reeeeeeeely afford a protracted scandal right now?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    People generally don't vote against a candidate, they vote for one. Hillary doesn't get people on the left excited. Some will definitely vote for her, because of their fear for Trump, but many will stay home. The democrats don't have the excitement they had in 08' and 12'. The republicans have consistently out voted the democrats on primaries this year. That is a bigger indication than anything else on the future general election. I also don't take the 52% to 44% Hillary lead on Trump very seriously. Trump has a silent group that says they won't vote for him, but will. And some of those 52% would vote for Hillary if they voted. I don't suspect all of them turning out for Hillary compared to what Obama had.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I'd vote for Hiliary, but, at this troubling time, can the country reeeeeeeely afford a protracted scandal right now?

Like a negotiated Republican convention? Trump is a walking scandal.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    At least 20% of the Democrats will vote for Trump. Its going to be a crazy year.