Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PFF: UW Freshman took 2,679 snaps last year

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2016
    Everyone ran on Oregon. How about the d-line (half of the trenches), that couldnt get to or stop an injured Adams or their run game when it mattered. Smiths playcalling didnt lose to Oregon
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Houhusky said:

Doogles said:

Damn, we should have won 10 games last year with all those underclassmen. Right J?

We should have gone for it on 4th and 1 from inside Oregon's 40 instead of punting out of the end zone to gain a whopping 17 yards of field position.

This is how it's going to work. Every time I see you mention how young we were, I'm going to mention a fucktarded decision by the coaching staff that has nothing to do with the age of the players.

We were young. The coaches still shit the bed numerous times.
    Doggies you ignorant cunt, Fucktarded decisions happen. Lucky bounces, unlucky bounces happen, turnovers happen...water is wet. What fucking sport are you queefs watching? If the punt boomed 60yds and oregon mishandled it things would be different.

In case you didnt notice we lost in the trenches, to a team that couldnt stop anybody all year. Blame the young oline not a 4th and 1. Biggest collection of armchair dipshits here its unbelievable. Dawgman guys at least get the game a little.
    Interesting...

Gaskin went 18 carries for 155 yards (8.6 yard average) and UW's poor offensive line was the reason UW lost and why Smith decided to punt on 4th and 1...

fucking retard
    Pretty sure the decision to punt doesn't belong to any OC. That's on Petersen.

But Smith's handling of the clock in the 4th quarter was a fire-able offense, all by itself.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Houhusky said:

Doogles said:

Damn, we should have won 10 games last year with all those underclassmen. Right J?

We should have gone for it on 4th and 1 from inside Oregon's 40 instead of punting out of the end zone to gain a whopping 17 yards of field position.

This is how it's going to work. Every time I see you mention how young we were, I'm going to mention a fucktarded decision by the coaching staff that has nothing to do with the age of the players.

Doggies you ignorant cunt, Fucktarded decisions happen. Lucky bounces, unlucky bounces happen, turnovers happen...water is wet. What fucking sport are you queefs watching? If the punt boomed 60yds and oregon mishandled it things would be different.

In case you didnt notice we lost in the trenches, to a team that couldnt stop anybody all year. Blame the young oline not a 4th and 1. Biggest collection of armchair dipshits here its unbelievable. Dawgman guys at least get the game a little.
    Interesting...

Gaskin went 18 carries for 155 yards (8.6 yard average) and UW's poor offensive line was the reason UW lost and why Smith decided to punt on 4th and 1...

fucking retard
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    AIRWOLF said:

Houhusky said:

Doogles said:

Interesting...

fucking retard

But Smith's handling of the clock in the 4th quarter was a fire-able offense, all by itself.
    agree
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    AIRWOLF said:

Houhusky said:

Doogles said:

Interesting...

fucking retard

Precisely, but this is what you get from armchair rejects like Doogles, Parasite, J, Tommy.... with zero understanding of the game or of a woman's erogenous zone. Keep pounding on the clit with your awkward 2 left thumbs guys, it takes some veins too. Your soft-peter approach from a premature squirt wont ring the bell. No fucking wonder Puppy's inbox is stuffed lately. If your wives have been uncharacteristically emotional, sobbing and disinterested in 'sex', ive just explained why.

Tommy I cant help you, just understand that gay men buy n large arent monogamous. Hope that helps considering valentines day is a few short, heart pounding days away. Might want to reconsider those expensive roses and chocolates...he's cheating!!! Xoxo
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

AIRWOLF said:

Houhusky said:

Doogles said:

Interesting...

fucking retard

Precisely, but this is what you get from armchair rejects like Doogles, Parasite, J, Tommy.... with zero understanding of the game or of a woman's erogenous zone. Keep pounding on the clit with your awkward 2 left thumbs guys, it takes some veins too. Your soft-peter approach from a premature squirt wont ring the bell. No fucking wonder Puppy's inbox is stuffed lately. If your wives have been uncharacteristically emotional, sobbing and disinterested in 'sex', ive just explained why.

Tommy I cant help you, just understand that gay men buy n large arent monogamous. Hope that helps considering valentines day is a few short, heart pounding days away. Might want to reconsider those expensive roses and chocolates...he's cheating!!! Xoxo
    FREE PUB!!1!

Also, thanks for giving us all an inside look into your gay community experience.
  • Options
    devildawgdevildawg Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Everyone ran on Oregon. How about the d-line (half of the trenches), that couldnt get to or stop an injured Adams or their run game when it mattered. Smiths playcalling didnt lose to Oregon

Adams or not they held the Ducks to 26 points and had them at Home

You hold UO to 26 points on your home turf you better win 9 out of 10

Smiff was a problem when he wa hired he's a problem on the recruiting trail and he was a major fucking problem in the UO game

Anyone who even try's to defend this guy is a total reet!

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Hilarious how hyped Rosen is for next year, when Browning was better than him...
  • Options

Hilarious how hyped Rosen is for next year, when Browning was better than him...

Browning is fine he's going to be a good one but where was a he better than Rosen?

Totally different schemes,Rosen was asked to push the ball down the field,make throws Browning will never make.Rosen looked the better player to me and his stats were better
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    I like to look at yards,TDs and wins! Also watch the games and not stat sheets

Rosen has a big time cannon for an arm...yards per attempt down mean shit when it's Imcomplete pass

Nobody's knocking Browning Rosen just looks like the better player to just about everyone but doogs

The OP asked where Rosen was better? I'd say all the way around he's just a little better Prospect with a highe ceiling

We could throw up Miles stats from 2014 ? Wtf is that tell you? His 7 ypa didn't mean jack shit and he's no where near the QB Browning is but the stats say he is...he must be fucking good right?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    devildawg said:

Rosen has a big time cannon for an arm...yards per attempt down mean shit when it's Imcomplete pass

Nobody's knocking Browning Rosen just looks like the better player to just about everyone but doogs

The OP asked where Rosen was better? I'd say all the way around he's just a little better Prospect with a highe ceiling

We could throw up Miles stats from 2014 ? Wtf is that tell you? His 7 ypa didn't mean jack shit and he's no where near the QB Browning is but the stats say he is...he must be fucking good right?

This poast is bad and you should feel bad for writing it.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

devildawg said:

This poast is bad and you should feel bad for writing it.
    Sums it up
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,476
    devildawg said:

You're not even good at being a troll
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    devildawg said:

Yards?

Hopefully this is shtick and woosh bait, because if not you are even more of a mongoloid than I thought.

You think Rosen's advantage in yards might have somethin to do with his extra start and 7 more attempts per game?

• Options
    Bunch of you must be Auburn Dawg with new handles...not sure what the fuck your watching but I'll take Rosen and his upside over JB until I actually see the kid do something

He fell on the ball and got a booboo couldn't answer the bell at home against the Ducks,sat out vs Stanford.When they put the game in his hands vs ASU and Utah totally shit the bed.,got picked vs fucking Kal....the kid really shit the bed in every single loss,he's a freshemn so we cut him some slack but let's see him actually make a BIGTIME throw against a real fucking team before annointing his ass

Until then I'd go with the 6-4 stud with the Howitzer for an arm

The stats are just fucking stats...Miley has better stats than Browning same number of starts