Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huskies offer 2019 QB

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm curious to see if Jamon Jones can be the receiver we want. He has the athleticism and size. He is a walk-on however he played out of position in high school. He had to play QB because he was the best athlete on the team and the only one that gave them a chance to win games.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

NEsnake12 said:

Passion said:

This kid is going to be a baller! Played varsity QB for Mater Dei as a freshman. He is listed @ 6'1" and 195 lbs.

Check his Hudl here: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2505201/highlights/289224379/v3

We are also in on a 2017 O-line man out of Cali that supposedly is chomping at the bit to be a Husky. Alijah Vera Tucker out of Bishop O'Dowd. He is rated .9230 on 247 with a composite of 95. Add Henry B who is almost certainly going to be a Husky and a great possibility of snagging in-state Foster Sarrell and or Wyatt Davis of California and our O-line class in 2017 is going to be BEASTLY.

Never thought I'd be saying this - what about any standout WRs?
    Terrell Bynum, composite top 20 WR and teammate of our lone 2017 commit.
    Bynum is transferring to Bosco. Which is probably better for both our teams chances. Elite level Servite always seem to end up at ND or SC.
    That does sound like a good thing, especially since he's already an early UW lean. Connection to Keith Taylor will still be there and I bet he'll recruit him hard. Our O-line target Wyatt Davis is also at Bosco, so hopefully Pete can work on a 2-for-1 situation.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,451
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'm curious to see if Jamon Jones can be the receiver we want. He has the athleticism and size. He is a walk-on however he played out of position in high school. He had to play QB because he was the best athlete on the team and the only one that gave them a chance to win games.

Jamon Jones has the size and speed, but I've heard from another poster on here that he can't catch the ball.

Then again, I heard the same thing about Daniels when he arrived and why he didn't play at WR like Ross and String.

Hopefully an off-season with the JUGS machine will change that.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    2023 should be special.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I know every now and then walk-ons turn out, but for fuck's sake... If a kid is 6'2" 225, runs a 4.5 and has no offers there is a 99% chance he sucks.