Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huskies offer 2019 QB

Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
This kid is going to be a baller! Played varsity QB for Mater Dei as a freshman. He is listed @ 6'1" and 195 lbs.

Check his Hudl here: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2505201/highlights/289224379/v3

We are also in on a 2017 O-line man out of Cali that supposedly is chomping at the bit to be a Husky. Alijah Vera Tucker out of Bishop O'Dowd. He is rated .9230 on 247 with a composite of 95. Add Henry B who is almost certainly going to be a Husky and a great possibility of snagging in-state Foster Sarrell and or Wyatt Davis of California and our O-line class in 2017 is going to be BEASTLY.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    That's the typical J comeback turdcutter, tommy the same, but most always a maximum of 3 words for his puddyass
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Alijah Vera-Tucker is incredible, one of the best HS lineman I have seen on tape. I have heard the same with him that UW is doing VERY well.
  • Options
    IntlJewelThiefIntlJewelThief Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    2021 is gonna be special!
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,912
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Alijah Vera-Tucker is incredible, one of the best HS lineman I have seen on tape. I have heard the same with him that UW is doing VERY well.

Sounds like we will get him but people will be suicidal and demanding firings when Foster Sarrell picks Stanford
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds like we will get him but people will be suicidal and demanding firings when Foster Sarrell picks Stanford
    It will hurt a little to lose Foster. But I think Henry B. wants to be a dawg and show that HE is the best O-lineman from Wa. in the 2017 class. I don't remember the name of the highly ranked D-lineman that came in the same class as Emtmann. But the fact that he was supposed to be hot shit made Emtmann that much more determined to show he was the better man.

If we get an O-line class with Henry B, Wyatt Davis and -Tucker we will be VERY VERY well off.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

It will hurt a little to lose Foster. But I think Henry B. wants to be a dawg and show that HE is the best O-lineman from Wa. in the 2017 class. I don't remember the name of the highly ranked D-lineman that came in the same class as Emtmann. But the fact that he was supposed to be hot shit made Emtmann that much more determined to show he was the better man.

If we get an O-line class with Henry B, Wyatt Davis and -Tucker we will be VERY VERY well off.
    Mike Lustyk

also, *Emtman
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This kid is going to be a baller! Played varsity QB for Mater Dei as a freshman. He is listed @ 6'1" and 195 lbs.

Check his Hudl here: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2505201/highlights/289224379/v3

We are also in on a 2017 O-line man out of Cali that supposedly is chomping at the bit to be a Husky. Alijah Vera Tucker out of Bishop O'Dowd. He is rated .9230 on 247 with a composite of 95. Add Henry B who is almost certainly going to be a Husky and a great possibility of snagging in-state Foster Sarrell and or Wyatt Davis of California and our O-line class in 2017 is going to be BEASTLY.

Has his nuts even dropped yet?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    More workaholics, less TBS...
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Never thought I'd be saying this - what about any standout WRs?
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

Terrell Bynum, composite top 20 WR and teammate of our lone 2017 commit.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Passion said:

Jaygoon stuck out. We need a receiver with stones who can catch the ball over the middle
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NEsnake12 said:

Passion said:

Great call Snake. Bynum is a STUD receiver and a heavy UW lean.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,451
    NEsnake12 said:

Passion said:

I'm sure Petersen will make WR a priority in 2017, considering that he has already fired Pease.

Wonder how often Petersen has fired coaches since becoming a head coach. That alone should tell you how serious he is about WR moving forward.
  • Options
    Del_GriffithDel_Griffith Member Posts: 128
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I'm loving the Napoleon Kaufman/Bishop O'Dowd pipeline.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    NEsnake12 said:

Passion said:

Bynum is transferring to Bosco. Which is probably better for both our teams chances. Elite level Servite always seem to end up at ND or SC.