Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Would you pay 99¢ per month for Dawgman?

IIRC, Ken Griswold frantically slashes prices after Signing Day, something like buy one month and get 11 free.

Just wondering if any ex-subscribers (including those who were involuntarily terminated) could shed light on the value of Ken's product?

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited January 2016
    Postal91 said:

Plus, Jen Cohen strokes the Dawgman pole

Odd.

Was led to believe The Guys from Dawgman played for "the other team" ...

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2016
    Does Kum Guzzle give us an option to leave a flaming bag-o-poo on his front porch? That would be my, uh... deposit.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You could probably find a large crowd to pay .99/month for them to just go the fuck away.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,198
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I've never paid dawgman and I never will

Even for 99 cents, I'd rather spend that money on a 12 oz can of coke

Coke
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,290
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Race youre better than this. Flashback Racebannon, *Join the cool crowd this time instead of the1975 Renton High School drill team. You made Washington States 1st male exemption. Your c- in small engine mechanics slipped you through the graduation cracks, but hey gradez dont matter here at HH, you're always welcome. Just ditch the wondertwins and get back to husky talk and dfi. I for 1 miss it.

Renton High gave my 1974 Oly Bears their first loss in the State Basketball tourney then Lincoln finished us off.

Renton was a power in the 60's and 70's
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club
    Postal91 said:

Plus, Jen Cohen strokes the Dawgman pole and vise-versa. Sick of this side of Husky athletics.

Fitting, as Cohen is associated with the worst stretch of both football performance and AD marketing in Husky history.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Race youre better than this. Flashback Racebannon, *Join the cool crowd this time instead of the1975 Renton High School drill team. You made Washington States 1st male exemption. Your c- in small engine mechanics slipped you through the graduation cracks, but hey gradez dont matter here at HH, you're always welcome. Just ditch the wondertwins and get back to husky talk and dfi. I for 1 miss it.

Renton High gave my 1974 Oly Bears their first loss in the State Basketball tourney then Lincoln finished us off.

Shelton was logger tuff - in football - in the 70's. I'm pretty sure we (?) won the State 2A football title in 74.

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

I've never paid dawgman and I never will

Even for 99 cents, I'd rather spend that money on a 12 oz can of coke

This is sound reasoning
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Axe PLSS. He's a long-time subscriber.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

The more things change, the more they stay the same for Oly
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Postal91 said:

No longer willing to pay anything. The rudeness of people to each other is off the charts, and though the recruiting news is interesting... does it really matter. I just want a good place to talk dawgs. I had fraud charges hit my CC and they changed it, so I though it would dump Dawgman as an auto... nope, they got my new card and kept going. Finally cancelled and am done with that site.

Plus, Jen Cohen strokes the Dawgman pole and vise-versa. Sick of this side of Husky athletics.