Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey, Nacho Lover!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,940
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Nacho, I'm stupid?

Trolling for attention again?
    It's what he does.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,630
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Nacho, I'm stupid?

Trolling for dick again?
    Got any pointers?
    That's your wheelhouse remember? Here's a hint pup. You can have the offseason (doogs), and I will take the regular season (Bama, SEC). You can be wrong all regular season and I will be right. Lindy to start, Sark to win CotY and make the playoffs after winning the conference, Bama to lose, SEC sucks, etc. Everything you say is wrong, and you may have think we forgot after you ran and hid (like the bitch you are) following the Bama title. 8 for 10 for SEC and 4 of 7 for Bama, by the way. People don't forget, though. Oh no. They remember. Puppy always wrong and purp usually right. So you can have the offseason anus mitt. I'll take being the true champion any day.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Nacho, I'm stupid?

Trolling for dick again?
    Got any pointers?
    That's your wheelhouse remember? Here's a hint pup. You can have the offseason (doogs), and I will take the regular season (Bama, SEC). You can be wrong all regular season and I will be right. Lindy to start, Sark to win CotY and make the playoffs after winning the conference, Bama to lose, SEC sucks, etc. Everything you say is wrong, and you may have think we forgot after you ran and hid (like the bitch you are) following the Bama title. 8 for 10 for SEC and 4 of 7 for Bama, by the way. People don't forget, though. Oh no. They remember. Puppy always wrong and purp usually right. So you can have the offseason anus mitt. I'll take being the true champion any day.
    Twist my predictions anyway you want. Puppy rarely wrong by those who get football. Also puppy has element of humor. You fail miserably at both. One thing you d o well J post 4 word replys, takes up less precious HH bandwidth. Keep up good work.

BTW and for the 10th time:

Puppy called SC champ of south (never said anything of Sark coach of year wtf?)
    -puppy 1st to call Browning starter, oh and Gaskin) . Where do you get this Lindy shit? Its so far off base.
    -Bama was 2 fluke special teams plays away from losing to Clemson.
    -SEC did suck outside Bama and 3-loss ole miss (who lost to mighty memphis)
    -throw SEC bowl record out (most pundits laughed at competition), pac12 had exact same record sans Oregon debacle-fluke and ASU triple-tipped fluke-miracle)

J, you stretch the lies further and further everytime you bring this topic up. It's visably beyond desperation at this point. Your 4-word retorts are getting more desperate, pathetic and childish every time puppy sits you firmly in your place (which is at least 5 times a day, or whenever I choose to grace this place with my magic.)

Just take a week off J, spend it with your cats and guinea pig Hermie. You are too obsessed with this place, its beyond Boobielips territory and not healthy. Go dust the cobwebs off your guages, clean off the pine needles from your windshield, good heavens get out your apartment.

Theres a McDonalds on 212th in Kent just up the road from you. Hey, better yet hit the dairy queen there in Pacific, you can get a dipped cone there for a good sugar high. Then to Decatur high for a girls volleyball game. What then you ask? Puppy has your itinerary planned.
    Youve already worn out your welcome at the supermall, but try an action-packed early evening in the south sound at sunset Chevrolet. They're dumping '15 camaro's for dirt cheap, then Hit Muckleshoot for a buffet and a dance with a toothless squaw to top the night off.

Your welcome in advance you childish little fuck
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Nacho, I'm stupid?

Trolling for dick again?
    Got any pointers?
    Twist my predictions anyway you want. Puppy rarely wrong by those who get football. Also puppy has element of humor. You fail miserably at both. One thing you d o well J post 4 word replys, takes up less precious HH bandwidth. Keep up good work.

-puppy 1st to call Browning starter, oh and Gaskin) . Where do you get this Lindy shit? Its so far off base.
    -throw SEC bowl record out (most pundits laughed at competition), pac12 had exact same record sans Oregon debacle-fluke and ASU triple-tipped fluke-miracle)

J, you stretch the lies further and further everytime you bring this topic up. It's visably beyond desperation at this point. Your 4-word retorts are getting more desperate, pathetic and childish every time puppy sits you firmly in your place (which is at least 5 times a day, or whenever I choose to grace this place with my magic.)

Just take a week off J, spend it with your cats and guinea pig Hermie. You are too obsessed with this place, its beyond Boobielips territory and not healthy. Go dust the cobwebs off your guages, clean off the pine needles from your windshield, good heavens get out your apartment.

Theres a McDonalds on 212th in Kent just up the road from you. Hey, better yet hit the dairy queen there in Pacific, you can get a dipped cone there for a good sugar high. Then to Decatur high for a girls volleyball game. What then you ask? Puppy has your itinerary planned.
    Youve already worn out your welcome at the supermall, but try an action-packed early evening in the south sound at sunset Chevrolet. They're dumping '15 camaro's for dirt cheap, then Hit Muckleshoot for a buffet and a dance with a toothless squaw to top the night off.

You're turning into an extra retarded version of Tequilla.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Nacho, I'm stupid?

Trolling for dick again?
    Got any pointers?

Youre still here tom? How can you type laying on your side?
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Nacho, I'm stupid?

Trolling for dick again?
    Got any pointers?

Awesomed for the bolded part. If you kept only that section, it's a pretty solid PLSS effort.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Nacho, I'm stupid?

Trolling for dick again?
    Got any pointers?

Ever heard of voice activated posting?
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Nacho, I'm stupid?

Trolling for dick again?
    Got any pointers?

Ever heard of voice activated posting?
    Ever hear of a joke Race?
  • Options

Loneliness and obscurity often leads to desperate measures.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club

tee hee ;) <----------
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Too lucid.
  • Options
    Race youre better than this. Flashback Racebannon, *Join the cool crowd this time instead of the1975 Renton High School drill team. You made Washington States 1st male exemption. Your c- in small engine mechanics slipped you through the graduation cracks, but hey gradez dont matter here at HH, you're always welcome. Just ditch the wondertwins and get back to husky talk and dfi. I for 1 miss it.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,630
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Nacho, I'm stupid?

Trolling for dick again?
    Got any pointers?

Gloves off. Rolling.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Nacho, I'm stupid?

Trolling for dick again?
    Got any pointers?
    Judges would have also accepted "Got any tips?"