Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Has Arians been fired yet?

Comments

• Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    He was even worse in the Packers game than in the Panthers game, and he was pretty fucking horrible in the Panthers game. Shit coach.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    With the Rams moving back to LA ... the world just got a whole lot harder for the other 3 teams in the division.

Phoenix has some money now, but LA will get a whole shit ton of cash ... and will attract good talent. And it will likely come at the expense of Arizona.

I was shocked, shocked I tell you, to see how many times the LA Rams played in the NFC Championship game back in the day.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    topdawgnc said:

With the Rams moving back to LA ... the world just got a whole lot harder for the other 3 teams in the division.

Phoenix has some money now, but LA will get a whole shit ton of cash ... and will attract good talent. And it will likely come at the expense of Arizona.

I was shocked, shocked I tell you, to see how many times the LA Rams played in the NFC Championship game back in the day.

Pretty sure there's a hard salary cap in the NFL, even in LA. As for attracting good talent, high state income tax ain't such a draw. Whether the Rams are in LA or St. Louis has no impact on the division.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    topdawgnc said:

Who's their quarterback? Until that's solved, all the move does is make their opponents travel time shorter by two time zones.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,843
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    He's definitely better than Whisenhunt and Fisher (that's not saying a lot), but he's not a shit coach.

The Reid comparison might be apt.
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    HuskyInAZ said:

topdawgnc said:

Pretty sure there's a hard salary cap in the NFL, even in LA. As for attracting good talent, high state income tax ain't such a draw. Whether the Rams are in LA or St. Louis has no impact on the division.
    Everyone wants to be in LA, it's what they want.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2016
    Way too early to say Arians is Reid 2.0. I still think he's a damn good coach. If I'm choosing between the two I'll take Arians rather easily, and I don't hate Reid.

Those last couple games definitely weren't hbe though.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,474
    Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyInAZ said:

topdawgnc said:

LA fucking sucks and half the roster will have FBA by the 2nd preseason game.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Doogles said:

HuskyInAZ said:

topdawgnc said:

LA fucking sucks and half the roster will have FBA by the 2nd preseason game.
    St Louis is a dreary, raysiss, post-industrial skid mark on the Mississippi River; I'm sure the players are just fine with moving to LA, and the beaches, ass, and sun that that entails.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Arizona is a GOOD football team
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    There is something about Arians that pisses me off. Fuck that guy.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,362
    Swaye's Wigwam

There is. Which is why he is probably a pretty good coach. He set out to take down the Hawks and win the West and he did. He kicked their ass at QWEST. He's annoying and arrogant.

But he kind of won this year
  • Options

There is. Which is why he is probably a pretty good coach. He set out to take down the Hawks and win the West and he did. He kicked their ass at QWEST. He's annoying and arrogant.

If what happened to Arizona is winning, then I don't want to win.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Seahawks are hardly the Steelers. For most of their history and championship game loss would be a special season
  • Options

The Seahawks are hardly the Steelers. For most of their history and championship game loss would be a special season

Actually I think the Seahawks/Cardinals season played out similar to the Steelers/Bengals season. The Bengals won the division sure, but everyone knew Pittsburgh would embarrass them in the playoffs and they did.

The only difference with Arizona is that they drew Green Bay instead of Seattle. Seattle would have creamed them like Carolina did.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited January 2016

no he didn't. He won the meaningless regular season championship and then lost in embarrassing fashion to the same team the seahawks lost respectably to. The only reason he made it to the NFCCG is because the packers fucking suck.
    I'm not a moral victories guy but push at best
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We're comparing losses and 2nd halves now?

My point is the Arizona season is as good as all but 3 in Seattle's history. Saying I don't want that shit season is FS
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dhdawg said:

no he didn't. He won the meaningless regular season championship and then lost in embarrassing fashion to the same team the seahawks lost respectably to. The only reason he made it to the NFCCG is because the packers fucking suck.
    I'm not a moral victories guy but push at best
    This is all true, but hypotheticals suck. 13-3 > 10-6. NFC Championship game > Divisional round. For all intensive purposes Arizona 2015 > Seattle 2015. Even if we know Seattle was the better team.