Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Has Arians been fired yet?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,037
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Seattle is a better team than AZ when playing at their best, problem is that the only do that about 1/3 of the time in 2015. Seattle essentially lost in the wild card round to a team they trounced in the regular season. Consistency is part of the deal. When you score 0 points in the first half of 2 playoff games you really have no argument that you are better than anyone.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    topdawgnc said:

With the Rams moving back to LA ... the world just got a whole lot harder for the other 3 teams in the division.

Phoenix has some money now, but LA will get a whole shit ton of cash ... and will attract good talent. And it will likely come at the expense of Arizona.

I was shocked, shocked I tell you, to see how many times the LA Rams played in the NFC Championship game back in the day.

I like to forget about salary caps. It's what I like to do. The NFL isn't the NBA where the player will take less Money to play in Mia or LA. In the NFL a player goes to the team offering the most upfront scratch. There is no second criteria.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

topdawgnc said:

With the Rams moving back to LA ... the world just got a whole lot harder for the other 3 teams in the division.

Phoenix has some money now, but LA will get a whole shit ton of cash ... and will attract good talent. And it will likely come at the expense of Arizona.

I was shocked, shocked I tell you, to see how many times the LA Rams played in the NFC Championship game back in the day.

I like to forget about salary caps. It's what I like to do. The NFL isn't the NBA where the player will take less Money to play in Mia or LA. In the NFL a player goes to the team offering the most upfront scratch. There is no second criteria.
    NBA players don't take less money to play in LA because the taxes suck. They will in FLA.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

There is something about Arians that pisses me off. Fuck that guy.

There is. Which is why he is probably a pretty good coach. He set out to take down the Hawks and win the West and he did. He kicked their ass at QWEST. He's annoying and arrogant.

But he kind of won this year
    no he didn't. He won the meaningless regular season championship and then lost in embarrassing fashion to the same team the seahawks lost respectably to. The only reason he made it to the NFCCG is because the packers fucking suck.
    I'm not a moral victories guy but push at best
    This is all true, but hypotheticals suck. 13-3 > 10-6. NFC Championship game > Divisional round. For all intensive purposes Arizona 2015 > Seattle 2015. Even if we know Seattle was the better team.
    my point is if seattle had gone into arizona in january no doubt they would have won.
    Both seasons ended the same way, I don't really care who lasted longer and won the meaningless regular season title.