Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Golden Globes: Ricky Gervais is a Husky Half Brain

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,474 Founders Club
“I’m going to be nice tonight. I’ve changed — not as much as Bruce Jenner. Obviously. Now Caitlyn Jenner, of course. What a year she’s had! She became a role model for trans-people everywhere, showing great bravery in breaking down barriers and destroying stereotypes. She didn’t do a lot for women drivers. But you can’t have everything, can ya? Not at the same time.”

“Remember if you do win tonight, no one cares about that award as much as you do. Don’t get emotional, it’s embarrassing. That award is, no offense, worthless. It’s a bit of metal some nice old confused journalists wanted to give you in person so they could meet you and have a selfie with you, okay? That’s all it is!”

ew.com/article/2016/01/10/ricky-gervais-golden-globes-jokes

Comments

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    He's on my Mount Rushmore of heros.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    "I think we all know who Mel blames."
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    I recorded the GG just to see/hear Ricky and JLaw.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,962 Founders Club
    Saw Jen's tirade against that reporter. She probably thought she was being clever by standing up against people being glued to her phones, but really she just came off like a try hard cunt. At least her vagina appears to have stood up well against the repeated roundin poundin she got while paying her dues?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Why is everyone so hot and bothered about JLaw? She is a 6 at pretty much any cool bar in any major city any night of the week. Meh.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,640 Standard Supporter
    TheGlove said:

I recorded the GG just to see/hear Ricky and JLaw.

Oh god it's shaved. Oh god oh god.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Swaye said:

Why is everyone so hot and bothered about JLaw? She is a 6 at pretty much any cool bar in any major city any night of the week. Meh.

What the fuck is a cool bar in a major city?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,306
    JLaw is the current holder of the "scarlet Johanson - people from ugly areas of America think I'm hot" trophy
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

JLaw is the current holder of the "scarlet Johanson - people from ugly areas of America think I'm hot" trophy

How dare you put Scarlet in the same sentence as JLaw. Scarlet's a 98. Probably an APAG 83 because no brb, blonde. But still.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
    Jlaw may not be a 10 but her personality pushes her up there. And Scarlet is a goddess, I would go jihad on the world to get with her. Fair trade.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    I don't understand these threads. You guys are aware that you can get completely naked girls videos engaging in any act you can imagine completely free with a quick google search, right? Posting the results of "Oregon cheerleader" on google search seems like a complete waste of time. I mean, would you go to a steak restaurant and just get the salad and then discuss how good it is? I mean, yes, its food, but why bother?
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    dnc said:

How dare you put Scarlet in the same sentence as JLaw. Scarlet's a 98. Probably an APAG 83 because no brb, blonde. But still.
    91. She's hot af.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

Swaye said:

First of all you shouldn't grade women on a scale of 1 to 10. You should grade them on scale of 0 to 100. This provides a more accurate number.

Furthermore, what you need to realize is there are different scales. You have your own personal scale. I, for example, would grade latinas generally higher than blondes. That is in opposition to what we'll call the "worldwide scale". Blondes are generally scored higher because your average guy tends to prefer blondes. Beyond those two you have regional scales. An LA 80 is not the same as a Seattle 80.

So before you go around throwing numbers on girls you should consider all of that.

And Jennifer Lawrence is a 72.
    Grading women on a scale is sexist and misogynist, and you should be ashamed.

That being said, Jlaw is a cunt for barracking that journalist, and she's only a seven because of the movie star mystique.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,474 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

I'm not the one putting two women on a bed and comparing their suitability for taking dick.

FREE HARV!!1!
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

I fucking love you. FUCK THE WORLD. This comment is so true.

One thing you have to add is that it's a place where only white bitches are. People who fucking love some white bitches love ScarJo.

She's cute, yeah... but she's not fucking Jayne Mansfield.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,953 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

I'm not the one putting two women on a bed and comparing their suitability for taking dick.

I'm shaking and about to vomit.