Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How many Cal fans will say

2»

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dongman said:

Is Lawler going pro? I want to see his skeleton ass ripped apart in the NFL.

Not announced yet, but expected. Coming soon to a practice squad near you
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,889
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

This thread ended up delivering

disagree
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    BearsWiin said:

Dardanus said:

BearsWiin said:

Dardanus said:

BearsWiin said:

Who is saying that? I don't know anybody who is.

Fuck you you dumb cunt you said that yesterday!
    JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU SHITFORBRAINS I'M EXPECTING 4-8 AND HOPING FOR 3-9 HOW HARD IS THAT TO FIGURE OUT I SAID IT LOUD AND CLEAR

THE SMART SPERM LOST OUT TO THE FAST ONE DIDN'T IT YOU DUMB FUCK

happy new year
    I can see that I've hit a nerve. Remember, if you are upset, you should talk to someone. Don't take it out on your husband or your dog. Domestic violence is no joke.
    YOU DIDN'T HIT A NERVE I'M JUST POINTING OUT THAT YOUR A FUCKFACE LYING SACK OF SHIT

YOU FUCKFACE LYING SACK OF SHIT

hawkeye fan for a day
    Listen fella. I have no idea what the heck you are talking about, but it's obvious you're dealing with some anger issues.

I'm willing to take the high road and let this whole thing go under the bridge. We can agree that Cal sucks.
  • Options
    Dardanus said:

BearsWiin said:

Dardanus said:

BearsWiin said:

Dardanus said:

BearsWiin said:

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU SHITFORBRAINS I'M EXPECTING 4-8 AND HOPING FOR 3-9 HOW HARD IS THAT TO FIGURE OUT I SAID IT LOUD AND CLEAR

happy new year
    I can see that I've hit a nerve. Remember, if you are upset, you should talk to someone. Don't take it out on your husband or your dog. Domestic violence is no joke.
    YOU DIDN'T HIT A NERVE I'M JUST POINTING OUT THAT YOUR A FUCKFACE LYING SACK OF SHIT

hawkeye fan for a day
    Listen fella. I have no idea what the heck you are talking about, but it's obvious you're dealing with some anger issues.

I'm willing to take the high road and let this whole thing go under the bridge. We can agree that Cal sucks.
    YOU SAID THAT I SAID YESTERDAY THAT CAL WOULD BE BETTER WITHOUT GOFF AND BECAUSE OF THAT YOUR A LYING FUCKFACE SACK OF SHIT LIAR DO YOU GET IT NOW??? I NEVER SAID THAT AND I WOULDN'T SAY IT AND YOU SAID I DID SO YOUR A LYING SACK OF SHIT FUCKFACE LIAR, LIAR. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HOW DID YOU TURN OUT DUMBER THAN A FUCKING FENCEPOST

yes, cal sucks
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
  • Options
    I'm hoping that if I use allcaps he'll remember what the fuck I actually say, instead of just making shit up
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BearsWiin said:

I'm hoping that if I use allcaps he'll remember what the fuck I actually say, instead of just making shit up

BUT WHY DO YOU THINK CAL WILL BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT GOFF??????
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    BearsWiin said:

Dardanus said:

BearsWiin said:

Dardanus said:

BearsWiin said:

Dardanus said:

BearsWiin said:

happy new year

hawkeye fan for a day

YOU SAID THAT I SAID YESTERDAY THAT CAL WOULD BE BETTER WITHOUT GOFF AND BECAUSE OF THAT YOUR A LYING FUCKFACE SACK OF SHIT LIAR DO YOU GET IT NOW??? I NEVER SAID THAT AND I WOULDN'T SAY IT AND YOU SAID I DID SO YOUR A LYING SACK OF SHIT FUCKFACE LIAR, LIAR. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HOW DID YOU TURN OUT DUMBER THAN A FUCKING FENCEPOST

yes, cal sucks
    That doesn't sound like something I would say. Maybe you're thinking of someone else? There are several people with a ROLL TIDE avatar.