Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rich Kids of Instagram share photos of their extravagant holiday season

Comments

• Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

I hope they all get AIDS. You should have seen Christmas for me growing up.

Me: Hey Dad (#1), I have my Christmas list for Santa all ready.
    Dad 1: That's a holiday for white devils. Santa doesn't even exist, but if he did, we would hate him. Here's a bag of dirt. Get me a beer.
    Dad 2: Do what your father tells you. Here's some rocks. Now you can make scenic vistas with your dirt and rocks.
    Me: FYFMFE.

I was 6.

Life in the teepee must have been rough.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,125
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Dad 1: That's a holiday for white devils. Santa doesn't even exist, but if he did, we would hate him. Here's a bag of dirt. Get me a beer.
    Dad 2: Do what your father tells you. Here's some rocks. Now you can make scenic vistas with your dirt and rocks.

I was 6.

You think that's bad? Well this year I asked my parents for a white Xbox One, A Bulgari Diagono, and a Galaxy S6. And what did they get me? A fucking black Xbox One, a Rolex, and a an Iphone6s.

I screamed at my parents and stormed off to my room down in the basement and locked myself in there for the rest of the day. They know what they did. Faggots. But they can still make it up to me on my 31st birthday in a few weeks.
    are you still on their insurance?
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,003
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lloyd St. Claire's silence in this thread speaks volumes.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I was 6.

You think that's bad? Well this year I asked my parents for a white Xbox One, A Bulgari Diagono, and a Galaxy S6. And what did they get me? A fucking black Xbox One, a Rolex, and a an Iphone6s.

I screamed at my parents and stormed off to my room down in the basement and locked myself in there for the rest of the day. They know what they did. Faggots. But they can still make it up to me on my 31st birthday in a few weeks.
    are you still on their insurance?
    OBAMA...what a fucking faggot
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    That pencil-neck geek is known as "pajama boy" in Right Wing talking circles, btw.