Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mora to Seattle Storm

PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
What I'm hearing...

Comments

• SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    He's not edgy enough to deal with the tuff Seattle women's basketball media.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,768 Founders Club
    It's true! I saw him at Sea-Tac today.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    If you can't see that South Central is a natural barrier against softness, while Westwood is like HGH for softness, then I can't help you. It's not UCLA's fault that they are a naturally bred loser program.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    PurpleJ said:

If you can't see that South Central is a natural barrier against softness, while Westwood is like HGH for softness, then I can't help you. It's not UCLA's fault that they are a naturally bred loser program.

At least we aren't Seattle soft though. Too much pride in westwood to go 0-12 or 1-11.

PurpleJ said:

At least we aren't Seattle soft though. Too much pride in westwood to go 0-12 or 1-11.
    You'd still trade programs with us any day.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

7-6 is speshul?
    edited January 2016

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

7-6 is speshul?
    No one remembers mediocre seasons. A UCLA fan should know that well. But the past is for doogs so I'm not going to sit here and talk about how I hold our past titles dear to my heart.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,568 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

disagree
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774

PurpleJ said:

Gutty little Ballsacked hanging tough ...
    AlCzervik said:

PurpleJ said:

Gutty little Ballsacked hanging tough ...
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,685 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

gay pride > little PC hire
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    Fag move! Mora to adult friend finder
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

You're such a faggot for being here.