Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thoughts on our game this week?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Not the same game, but I know from multiple experiences that you can get the best seats they have left at kickoff at the Fiesta Bowl for $10 at the window.

That's a big time bowl, so I would imagine that shit show the Doogs are in would be cheaper.

This is true and real though. After watching that game and seeing the attendance they probably would have paid people to be at that shit UW Bowel.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I for one am glad to see Central is a big game, I mean playing Alabama for a berth in the national championship! Central is used to playing against teams with not as many huge fucking mean black dudes, but I like our chances anyway. Our line is ready to rumble. We are used to playing for smaller crowds, so the size of the spectacle may be a challenge.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I for one am glad to see Central is a big game, I mean playing Alabama for a berth in the national championship! Central is used to playing against teams with not as many huge fucking mean black dudes, but I like our chances anyway. Our line is ready to rumble. We are used to playing for smaller crowds, so the size of the spectacle may be a challenge.

OK!
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BTW, my wife just reminded me about the "@" since she also likes typing @BallSacked.

Pics or GTFO.