Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon Ducks 2016 Football Schedule At A Glance

13»

Comments

• Options
    MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited December 2015
    I'm sorry my sarcasm tainted your noble intellectual integrity. The Rose Bowl wins don't make Oregon a winner either, in my opinion, which can clearly be discerned from my frivolous argument.

You disagree, aand that's great.

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    MakaDawg said:

I'm sorry my sarcasm tainted your noble intellectual integrity. The Rose Bowl wins don't make Oregon a winner either, in my opinion, which can clearly be discerned from my frivolous argument.

There's nothing intellectual about it. At least to me anyway. You left out their highest accomplishments wether you see them fit to be celebrated or not.

Considering you don't have any affinity for BCS wins, (most notably, Rose Bowl wins) it seems like you would have listed those in the first place to make your point even more devastating to Duck readers.

I just think you're just being deliberately dishonest. Or maybe you're just not very good at this and I'm giving you too much credit.

• Options
    MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

MakaDawg said:

There's nothing intellectual about it. At least to me anyway. You left out their highest accomplishments wether you see them fit to be celebrated or not.

Considering you don't have any affinity for BCS wins, (most notably, Rose Bowl wins) it seems like you would have listed those in the first place to make your point even more devastating to Duck readers.

I just think you're just being deliberately dishonest. Or maybe you're just not very good at this and I'm giving you too much credit.

Abundance.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    MakaDawg said:

MakaDawg said:

Abundance.
    As always...