Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wow

2»

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

HuskyJW said:

This has nothing to do with playing time.

Babymama wants money and is in his ear all the time. "You as good as him! ....." you need to be in the League and take care of your responsibilities...."

Frigging guy ruined his life by not putting on a jimmy. Hope he got his degree.....

It's a jimmy hat. A jimmy is his dick. hth
    This is wrong.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

HuskyJW said:

This has nothing to do with playing time.

Babymama wants money and is in his ear all the time. "You as good as him! ....." you need to be in the League and take care of your responsibilities...."

Frigging guy ruined his life by not putting on a jimmy. Hope he got his degree.....

It's a jimmy hat. A jimmy is his dick. hth
    This is wrong.
    Cockfight!

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TTJ said:

The WDWHA stuff on DWarsh is getting a little carried away. He's a flawed but productive player who would contribute next year if around. He's definitely better than any back currently on the roster other than Gaskin. And some here (not me) have argued he'd start at WR if moved back. 225-lb guys with track speed don't grow on trees.

Yeah but he has stone hands, hence the move to RB . he's a screen, wheel route RB- receiver. We cant run screens so he's a 1 trick pony. Goodbye DWarsh, and welcome Sean McGrew, a guy with vision and ability with t h e ball once the catch is made. Hello Steelheader2, i know you agree
    Doogs always drool over some HS kid that will replace a player they hate.

Then that player gets older and they hate him, so they drool over the next teen boy.

The circle of life

#HHBIronLaws
    I remember drooling over Sankey and Gaskin and couldn't wait for them to replace Callier and Washington respectively. Running back is not a hard position to evaluate, and it's easy to see that McGrew is the real deal and a clear upgrade over Washington. That's not dooging, it's common fucking sense.

Of course, that being said, losing DW is not addition by subtraction. He's still an offensive weapon and would have provided solid depth.
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    D Wash improved his hands quite a bit this year but McGrew is a more natural pass catcher and better speed. D Wash also had the Sark mental lapse issues. Over this season look at what players had the stupid plays. Wooching with throat slash, Mickens with drops and saying " I'm 2nd best receiver in school history and catch more than I drop", Lawyer removing helmet for flag in bowl game, d Wash 2 fumbles vs Utah, Littleton late hit on Kessler. Etc.

I've been Busy trying to find out where Swaye and "finger tats" are registered for their wedding. Anyone know?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TTJ said:

The WDWHA stuff on DWarsh is getting a little carried away. He's a flawed but productive player who would contribute next year if around. He's definitely better than any back currently on the roster other than Gaskin. And some here (not me) have argued he'd start at WR if moved back. 225-lb guys with track speed don't grow on trees.

Yeah but he has stone hands, hence the move to RB . he's a screen, wheel route RB- receiver. We cant run screens so he's a 1 trick pony. Goodbye DWarsh, and welcome Sean McGrew, a guy with vision and ability with t h e ball once the catch is made. Hello Steelheader2, i know you agree

Then that player gets older and they hate him, so they drool over the next teen boy.

The circle of life

#HHBIronLaws
    I remember drooling over Sankey and Gaskin and couldn't wait for them to replace Callier and Washington respectively. Running back is not a hard position to evaluate, and it's easy to see that McGrew is the real deal and a clear upgrade over Washington. That's not dooging, it's common fucking sense.

Of course, that being said, losing DW is not addition by subtraction. He's still an offensive weapon and would have provided solid depth.
    Uhhhh, this isn't exclusive to RBs. And at one point in time, Cooper was the next Corey Dillon, and the TBS crowd couldn't wait for him to take over at RB.

More importantly, if the coaches couldn't consistently get Washington, Perkins or Daniels the ball, what makes you think they will suddenly strike gold with McGrew?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

TTJ said:

The circle of life

#HHBIronLaws

Uhhhh, this isn't exclusive to RBs. And at one point in time, Cooper was the next Corey Dillon, and the TBS crowd couldn't wait for him to take over at RB.

More importantly, if the coaches couldn't consistently get Washington, Perkins or Daniels the ball, what makes you think they will suddenly strike gold with McGrew?

I think a lot of it had to do with Browning being another doog favorite excuse term....young
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    pre ACLs Cooper was a monster. I'll never forget that first spring ball he played in. He was the best player on the field, enough said on that.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

pre ACLs Cooper was a monster. I'll never forget that first spring ball he played in. He was the best player on the field, enough said on that.

Spring Ball MVP's are special.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TTJ said:

The circle of life

#HHBIronLaws

We don't know what Cooper was going to be; tearing your ACL three times tends to ruin your career. If you want to use an example of a running back who hasn't panned out despite impressive high school film, then Lavon Coleman would be a better choice. But that doesn't change the general rule that running backs are very easy to project relative to other positions. If you look at the running backs we've taken since we hired Sark, there haven't been too many surprises, for better or for worse. Given that track record, drooling over McGrew is justified.

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TTJ said:

The circle of life

#HHBIronLaws

We don't know what Cooper was going to be; tearing your ACL three times tends to ruin your career. If you want to use an example of a running back who hasn't panned out despite impressive high school film, then Lavon Coleman would be a better choice. But that doesn't change the general rule that running backs are very easy to project relative to other positions. If you look at the running backs we've taken since we hired Sark, there haven't been too many surprises, for better or for worse. Given that track record, drooling over McGrew is justified.

I see your McGrew and I raise you a JR Hasty.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

D Wash improved his hands quite a bit this year but McGrew is a more natural pass catcher and better speed. D Wash also had the Sark mental lapse issues. Over this season look at what players had the stupid plays. Wooching with throat slash, Mickens with drops and saying " I'm 2nd best receiver in school history and catch more than I drop", Lawyer removing helmet for flag in bowl game, d Wash 2 fumbles vs Utah, Littleton late hit on Kessler. Etc.

I've been Busy trying to find out where Swaye and "finger tats" are registered for their wedding. Anyone know?

Does the medicinal marijuana store or ABC Liquor store even offer a registry?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    If the kid wants to leave, let him go.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I'm seriously thinking Pete sold his couch after his last game.