Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Secondary

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

Does Kevin King earn the Cort Dennison Memorial HHB Advanced Reverse Psychology Motivational Technique Award?

Kevin King is the equivilent of the 6th-man of the year award in the NBA. Being you dont watch either sport Tommyboy, that's a good thing.

Next year Peter will make a serious run for the conference title. Kevin King will play a vital role in that. Try ditching the soundersFS and actually try watching football next year Tommy Fay, you might be surprised.... much like when J spurts you a spritzer in the kisser unexpetedly and prematurely, and without the reach around hammershaft;)
    Te hee hee

;))))) :blush:

At least I'm on top in Puppy's fantasy.
    Maybe I'm the power bottom, sweetie ;)
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Does Kevin King earn the Cort Dennison Memorial HHB Advanced Reverse Psychology Motivational Technique Award?

Kevin King is the equivilent of the 6th-man of the year award in the NBA. Being you dont watch either sport Tommyboy, that's a good thing.

Next year Peter will make a serious run for the conference title. Kevin King will play a vital role in that. Try ditching the soundersFS and actually try watching football next year Tommy Fay, you might be surprised.... much like when J spurts you a spritzer in the kisser unexpetedly and prematurely, and without the reach around hammershaft;)
    Te hee hee

;))))) :blush:

At least I'm on top in Puppy's fantasy.
    Maybe I'm the power bottom, sweetie ;)
    Don't forget to put your hand on your hip and wag your finger.