Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

To the Dumps. Speak up, let's hear your story

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
That's right Donald Trump Doogs = Dumps.

Death, throbber, J, Race, etc. This is your place.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,107
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Jesus. Your reading comprehension gets worse as the days get shorter.

"And I didn't say I agree with much, if anything he says, but I also recognize he knows how to market and get people's attention. Don't twist."

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,631
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2015
    He thinks I support Trump. That's cute.

But still, I would vote Trump in a heartbeat over Hill or Bern. Trump isn't really a fiscal conservative, so fuck him anyways.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

But still, I would vote Trump in a heartbeat over Hill or Bern. Trump isn't really a fiscal conservative, so fuck him anyways.

Agreed. Beat Hilary. Nothing else matters.

• Options

PurpleJ said:

You argue my point by posting a quote of yours. Then you post this which proves my point.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

You argue my point by posting a quote of yours. Then you post this which proves my point.
    Maybe in italics and bold will improve your ability to comprehend:

"And I didn't say I agree with much, if anything he says, but I also recognize he knows how to market and get people's attention. Don't twist."

• Options
    edited December 2015

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Maybe in italics and bold will improve your ability to comprehend:

"Agreed. Beat Hilary. Nothing else matters."

photo 4ccc80f8-93d9-11e5-be7c-ea3dd01bcf63-1020x745_zpse1e8eh59.jpg
  • Options
    Fuck that. That's like winning a Saturday night debate. Go big or go home.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,631
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Presidential election is the equivalent of a natty. It's just a rivalry game every time.
  • Options

Fuck that. That's like winning a Saturday night debate. Go big or go home.

I was totally trying to find that image. But was too lazy to search the forum for it.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    people can't fucking think outside the box anymore. If you think Obama/Hilary/Bernie are idiots, that means you're a card carrying republican. If you think trump/bush/Romney suck ass, then nyiu are a libtarded democrat. Hondo falls into this line of retard.
  • Options
    I don't think Hilary is an idiot.

I think she's a ca-hunt.

Let's not confuse the two.

• Options

people can't fucking think outside the box anymore. If you think Obama/Hilary/Bernie are idiots, that means you're a card carrying republican. If you think trump/bush/Romney suck ass, then nyiu are a libtarded democrat. Hondo falls into this line of retard.

Obama is actually a sharp dude who has the temperament to be president, even if you don't like his policies.

Hillary has tons of experience and, as secretary of state, has more inside knowledge of world. But I'm not sure how some countries will respect a female president.

Sanders is just way too liberal, but he has the most conviction in his policies.

Trump is a smart businessman but is very short sighted to reality with politics. You can't bully your way with money as president. And he doesn't have the temperament or patience.

Bush is Bush. He has no charisma and can't find a way to separate himself of the noise of the other candidates. But he is the most experienced of the Republicans and I don't think he has the "we must take over the middle East no matter what" that his brother did.

Romney would have made a good president and has the temperament. But Romney was too wishy washy and lacked conviction like Kerry. He pandered too much so you had no idea who you were actually voting for.

Rubio I think would make a good president, but he's too inexperienced right now and his base doesn't like his immigration policies. I think in 8 years he might make a run.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    2001400ex said:

Obama is actually a sharp dude who has the temperament to be president, even if you don't like his policies.

Hillary has tons of experience and, as secretary of state, has more inside knowledge of world. But I'm not sure how some countries will respect a female president.

Sanders is just way too liberal, but he has the most conviction in his policies.

Trump is a smart businessman but is very short sighted to reality with politics. You can't bully your way with money as president. And he doesn't have the temperament or patience.

Bush is Bush. He has no charisma and can't find a way to separate himself of the noise of the other candidates. But he is the most experienced of the Republicans and I don't think he has the "we must take over the middle East no matter what" that his brother did.

Romney would have made a good president and has the temperament. But Romney was too wishy washy and lacked conviction like Kerry. He pandered too much so you had no idea who you were actually voting for.

Rubio I think would make a good president, but he's too inexperienced right now and his base doesn't like his immigration policies. I think in 8 years he might make a run.
    Just so we're clear, Hondo is a democrat, not a liberal.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This election will show once again, and now more than ever, that the policy and process of a true Democracy to elect Federal leaders is broken. It's been that way since TV and radio came of age. There are probably a hundred thousand people out there that are better fit to run the country than Hilary, Sanders, Trump or any of the other clowns the RNC/DNC is trying to prop and trot in 2016.

It's easy to blame the media but that's like blaming the cartels solely instead of the consumers for all of the drugs in America. We are getting the governance we deserve at least as the current set up goes. We not only allow for the Big Money interests to choose the candidates, we also allow Big Money to dictate which one gets the spotlight and which one doesn't.

It's time for a hybrid caucus system to elect our leaders at the Federal level. One that considers a popular vote but also has influence from Caucus' across the country of State, City, county and business leaders. The current election process of President and Congress is way past FS and it's not even close.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    salemcoog said:

This election will show once again, and now more than ever, that the policy and process of a true Democracy to elect Federal leaders is broken. It's been that way since TV and radio came of age. There are probably a hundred thousand people out there that are better fit to run the country than Hilary, Sanders, Trump or any of the other clowns the RNC/DNC is trying to prop and trot in 2016.

It's easy to blame the media but that's like blaming the cartels solely instead of the consumers for all of the drugs in America. We are getting the governance we deserve at least as the current set up goes. We not only allow for the Big Money interests to choose the candidates, we also allow Big Money to dictate which one gets the spotlight and which one doesn't.

It's time for a hybrid caucus system to elect our leaders at the Federal level. One that considers a popular vote but also has influence from Caucus' across the country of State, City, county and business leaders. The current election process of President and Congress is way past FS and it's not even close.

But how is Citizens United a big middle finger to democracy?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

It's not. HTH
  • Options

salemcoog said:

It's not. HTH
    Yes, let's get more money into politics. I don't think the ultra wealthy have enough say under our current system. It's unfair to them.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

salemcoog said:

It's not. HTH
    Oh ok then