Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Name a team besides UW that has 5 ranked teams left on their schedule?

I included Oregon State because they will be ranked in the next three to four weeks. Ohio State, Alabama, Texas A&M, Michigan, South Carolina ( Who I called out in week one that's overrated and shouldn't be in the top 20), Clemson, FSU, LSU, Oklahoma all might play 2-3 ranked teams the rest of the way.

UW has 6 counting pac12 title game. If not UW, another pac12 team will have 5-7 ranked teams to eat for dinner before dessert in Pasadena. I don't care if a pac12 team has a loss, that team will have played the most difficult schedule in the country, and it even isnt close kids!

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    LSU has already played 2, and plays 3 more plus a possible title game

Mississippi St. has already played 1 and has 4 more, no title game

Florida has already played 1 and has 4 more plus an unlikely title game.

Go jump off a bridge
  • Options

Go jump roll off a bridge

Crispened for accuracy
  • Options
    Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    And ASU should beat a B10 school without the help of shitty Pac 12 refs.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I included Oregon State because they will be ranked in the next three to four weeks. Ohio State, Alabama, Texas A&M, Michigan, South Carolina ( Who I called out in week one that's overrated and shouldn't be in the top 20), Clemson, FSU, LSU, Oklahoma all might play 2-3 ranked teams the rest of the way.

UW has 6 counting pac12 title game. If not UW, another pac12 team will have 5-7 ranked teams to eat for dinner before dessert in Pasadena. I don't care if a pac12 team has a loss, that team will have played the most difficult schedule in the country, and it even isnt close kids!

LEAVE!
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1

Go jump roll off a bridge

Crispened for accuracy
    I LOLed
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

If you're putting Oregon State in the group of ranked opponents the Huskies must march through, you must also include WSU and Eastern Washington....... making it seven(7) ranked opponents remaining on our schedule. EWU is in the mighty Pac-12's southern division is it not and a good bet to represent the south against UW in the conference championship game.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tailgater said:

If you're putting Oregon State in the group of ranked opponents the Huskies must march through, you must also include WSU and Eastern Washington....... making it seven(7) ranked opponents remaining on our schedule. EWU is in the mighty Pac-12's southern division is it not and a good bet to represent the south against UW in the conference championship game.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Playing in Corvallis in November to a packed stadium full of orange and black to a ranked Oregon State team coached by Mike Riley is pretty frickin tuff! You can't blame Sark if he loses that one.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    LOL ... This thread.