Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Not ALL Muslims want Sharia or a Caliphate
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    We have a customer who is Muslim who brings in doughnuts every week and I know for a FACT he wouldn't even harm a spider on his wall.

Think about that before applying a couple bad apples to an entire group of people.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,908 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2015

Think about that before applying a couple bad apples to an entire group of people.

I don't WANT a Camaro. But it doesn't mean I'd say no to someone who wants to give me one. Therein lies the rub. Say only 1% WANT a caliphate. The bigger question is "How many would be okay with it, and would refuse to pick up arms to stop it?" Until we answer that question, it's all rhetoric and BS.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

I don't WANT a Camaro. But it doesn't mean I'd say no to someone who wants to give me one. Therein lies the rub. Say only 1% WANT a caliphate. The bigger question is "How many would be okay with it, and would refuse to pick up arms to stop it?" Until we answer that question, it's all rhetoric and BS.
    Only 20% want Caliphate. That's only 1 out of 5.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

What I don't get is why they libtards go apeshit over criticism of Islam. Yes, we all understand that not ALL Muslims are radical Jihadists and the percentage that are is fairly small. But a much larger percentage of Muslims worldwide believe that living under Sharia is acceptable and appropriate. Most Muslims believe this. Sharia goes against everything liberals and most western human beings believe people should be treated and what rights they have. Why the defense of this piece of shit religion?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Saudi_Arabia

Freedom of religion as written in the constitution.

Why are you so afraid of Sharia law? Pussy. You scream like there's some chance of Sharia law in this country.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    2001400ex said:

What I don't get is why they libtards go apeshit over criticism of Islam. Yes, we all understand that not ALL Muslims are radical Jihadists and the percentage that are is fairly small. But a much larger percentage of Muslims worldwide believe that living under Sharia is acceptable and appropriate. Most Muslims believe this. Sharia goes against everything liberals and most western human beings believe people should be treated and what rights they have. Why the defense of this piece of shit religion?

Why are you so afraid of Sharia law? Pussy. You scream like there's some chance of Sharia law in this country.
    Why your sudden interest in the US Constitution?... Odd indeed.
    Wow, people seem dumb. You think this would allow for anyone to actually enact this law? You do realize that Federal and State laws still apply to Dearborn, right? If they were to actually stone a woman to death here, everyone participating would be under arrest for murder. And anyone denying a woman rights would be sued.
    How on earth do any of you honestly think a local council has greater governing authority than the US government? Did you all fail 6th grade social studies?

We should invite that dude over here.

Race I hope you don't actually believe this story.
  • 2001400ex said:

Fuck off. I believe in human rights for everyone on the planet. Those that practice violation of human rights have no place in the USA or the world.

Why do you defend the indefensible?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,852 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Wow, people seem dumb. You think this would allow for anyone to actually enact this law? You do realize that Federal and State laws still apply to Dearborn, right? If they were to actually stone a woman to death here, everyone participating would be under arrest for murder. And anyone denying a woman rights would be sued.
    How on earth do any of you honestly think a local council has greater governing authority than the US government? Did you all fail 6th grade social studies?

We should invite that dude over here.

Race I hope you don't actually believe this story.
    Sounds like you believe that I believe it

Do you think a Christian baker should have to sell a gay wedding cake?

Should a Muslim grocer be forced to sell pork and booze?

When my two dads are looking to make waves why do they only go to Christian bake shops and not Muslim?

If a right wing radical organization was suspected of terror but called itself a Christian church would Obama call off the dogs like he did on the mosque investigations?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,555 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Why do you hate muslim women and muslim gays? You are a disgusting homophobe bigot. Defend the acid throwers all you want, but i'll have none of it.

2001400ex said:

The right to bear arms is written in the constitution. Why do you fear an inanimate object. Pussy.
    When have I said anything about confiscating one gun? Or being afraid of a gun? I have several guns in my house right now. Fuck you are stupid.

Ok great, you want to defend human rights across the world. Why do you concentrate your hate on Muslims then? You think they have a monopoly on treating people wrong?
  • WeAreAFatLesboSchoolWeAreAFatLesboSchool Guest Posts: 736
    edited December 2015
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The right to bear arms is written in the constitution. Why do you fear an inanimate object. Pussy.
    When have I said anything about confiscating one gun? Or being afraid of a gun? I have several guns in my house right now. Fuck you are stupid.

Ok great, you want to defend human rights across the world. Why do you concentrate your hate on Muslims then? You think they have a monopoly on treating people wrong?
    When did I say I concentrate on just Muslims? Fuck you're an idiot. Muslims are the topic here dipshit.

And when did I say you said anything about confiscating one gun? Fucking retard. You're the king of the logical fallacy. That I will give you.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

2001400ex said:

Fuck off. I believe in human rights for everyone on the planet. Those that practice violation of human rights have no place in the USA or the world.

Why do you defend the indefensible?
    have you considered CAIR no longer gives him a choice?
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

We have a customer who is Muslim who brings in doughnuts every week and I know for a FACT he wouldn't even harm a spider on his wall.

The joke's on you when one of these days you'll be spitting out ground glass and cyanide...
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

The joke's on you when one of these days you'll be spitting out ground glass and cyanide...
    Your* better than that
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited December 2015
    2001400ex said:

and here I thought you would be advocating for common sense religion laws.