Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Snoop Dogg's son endorses Sark as next usc coach.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
edited October 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
The statement I put in bold below suggests that this kid dips into his father's weed stash.

"My top choice for them would be Coach Sark," Broadus said, referring to Washington coach Steve Sarkisian. "I know he was offered the job before and turned it down, but if he took the job, I would be going to USC for sure. He has turned Washington around and doing big things. When he got there, he didn't have any player. Now that he has players, I see Washington doing big things."

Really kid? Do you know how many players from that 2009 team are now in the NFL? Lay off the chronic.

Link: nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000253762/article/snoop-doggs-son-endorses-sarkisian-as-next-usc-coach

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    You know that's the pitch Sark uses to these kids, don't you?
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

You know that's the pitch Sark uses to these kids, don't you?

His pitch is "lay off the chronic?"

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Fuck no. Here's Sark's pitch:

1. Chronic is legal here and I let my players use it as much as they want.
    2. We didn't have any players here when I took the job. Look at what I built from 0-12.
  • no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 761
    Can we land this guy already? I really want to see snoop-a-loop donning the purple and gold on the sidelines and pumping up the student section. Way cooler than Joe Montana.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    Sark won't be their first choice, but I don't doubt that he is on their list. As uninformed as it might be, the national perception is that he is turning the UW program around. I'm hearing it on Sirius Radio, on local radio talk shows deep in SEC country, and on Direct TV via ESPN and FOX Sports Channel. The problem is, as always, that these folks tend to observe from afar, and as a result are only partially informed, though some have stated that they are in a LIPO stance, waiting to see what happens @Stanford and @Home vs Oregon. My guess is that this perception takes a major hit over the next three weeks and his name will slide further down the list, or off of it completely, but we'll see. I'd like to be wrong about this and see the Huskies finally turn the corner, beating real competition on the road and at home, but I'm just not seeing it.

Anyway, USC is among the top college football programs in the nation (and water is wet). They're right there with Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama, Florida, Michigan, Notre Dame and Ohio State. There are already realistic and unrealistic names being floated, but money won't be a problem and I anticipate that they will make a very solid hire. IMO, Kiffin was always an expendable water boy, just an interim coach holding down the fort until the program got past NCAA sanctions. They'll hire an adult this time and if it's the right guy, they'll be back on top in short order.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    whooooosh. I know what you meant.

He also probably tells recruits, "HEY! Snoop Dogg's kid likes me!"
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

Fuck no. Here's Sark's pitch:

1. Chronic is legal here and I let my players use it as much as they want.
    2. We didn't have any players here when I took the job. Look at what I built from 0-12.

They won't actually hear anything after pitch point #1. Sold.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    1. Snoop's kid is an idiot ( hi Kim!!)
    2. Please take Sark.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    why doesn't snoop's kid just come to uw if he wants to play for sark?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Meek said:

why doesn't snoop's kid just come to uw if he wants to play for sark?

Apparently we were lied to and some places people actually do care about the fence
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    I can't wait to see Snoop roaming the sidelines at Montlake

You do realize UW is not in Montlake? It's in Seattle.

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

I said AT Montlake, not IN Montlake.

How could a university be IN a lake.

Silly...
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    Passion said:

Really kid? Do you know how many players from that 2009 team are now in the NFL? Lay off the chronic.

Don't blame the kid. He's just repeating what he's heard the media say about Seven over and over for the past five years.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
    Sark brought us up to mediocrity, maybe its a media conspiracy to keep us there... everyone knows the Ducks own the media.
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    The national perception thing is correct. I was at a big out door party with the So. Carolina/Georgia game on the tube. Some guys found out I was a Wa fan. They told me what a great job Shark was doing and argued with me about my negative opinion. WTF? They rolled their eyes and told me we were way ahead and he's turned things around. In the SEC we're seen as a sub 500 team....a bottom feeder.

Not in a million years do I think U$C will settle for a frat rat in training, but we can hope.

Sark won't be their first choice, but I don't doubt that he is on their list. As uninformed as it might be, the national perception is that he is turning the UW program around. I'm hearing it on Sirius Radio, on local radio talk shows deep in SEC country, and on Direct TV via ESPN and FOX Sports Channel. The problem is, as always, that these folks tend to observe from afar, and as a result are only partially informed, though some have stated that they are in a LIPO stance, waiting to see what happens @Stanford and @Home vs Oregon. My guess is that this perception takes a major hit over the next three weeks and his name will slide further down the list, or off of it completely, but we'll see. I'd like to be wrong about this and see the Huskies finally turn the corner, beating real competition on the road and at home, but I'm just not seeing it.

Anyway, USC is among the top college football programs in the nation (and water is wet). They're right there with Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama, Florida, Michigan, Notre Dame and Ohio State. There are already realistic and unrealistic names being floated, but money won't be a problem and I anticipate that they will make a very solid hire. IMO, Kiffin was always an expendable water boy, just an interim coach holding down the fort until the program got past NCAA sanctions. They'll hire an adult this time and if it's the right guy, they'll be back on top in short order.

I said AT Montlake, not IN Montlake.

How could a university be IN a lake.

Silly...
    It's not at Montlake either. You do realize Montlake isn't a lake right?

• Dawgs4everDawgs4ever Member Posts: 170
    Of course he loves Sark. He's a WR. He doesn't need linemen to block for him or to rush the passer while he sits in coverage.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Kids gonna be a duck. His bestest bud iz DAT.