Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Figured out the coogs M-O for this bored

Come and make fun of the doogs with the half brains. Get a sandy cunt when told how shitty their team is... Then Coog it up so much even cougfarm thinks it's excessive.

Comments

• Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    My cunt is wet and ph neutral. Also cougfan is gay.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I find it best when Coogs tell me that the Fuskies suck. It's like, "No shit, really?"

When I was leaving the Apple Cup a coog fan was just sitting out of the front gate telling all the UW fans walking out, "Welcome to bowl eligibility" as if he was trying to offend people. It was easily the most embarrassing thing I have seen out of a fan. I just laughed at him.

All that after his team got the shit kicked out of them by a crap team that just became bowl eligible and will go to a shit tier bowl game.
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Cougs be like....

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Lots of whoosh in this thread
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I'm seriously embarrassed for all these fucking loser cuogs on this bored that were nowhere to be seen last year when Pete hate crimed us with no offense, but then show up because we beat Oregon and ASU and UW didn't. Jesus fucking Christ: decent team, good qb, shit head coach = you beat Oregon and lose to Portland State.

The fact that you faggots have ANYTHING to say after losing 45-10, including getting outscored by the defense 21-10, just shows how fucking stupid we are. 6-6 is still respectable among our troglodyte fucking fanbase so how about you Gesser-sucking faggots shut the fuck up and eat a loss?

But leach is looking good with his 8-4 record and his crimson/grey Nikes. Fucking kill me.

Whiffs of perspective.