Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    What I see under Helton is old-school line em up in the I and pound the football up your cunt. Just what SC needs. He ditched Sarks horizontal passing in favor of p l a y action to th e best WR's in the country, behind a mauling Oline and Ronald Jones. A good hire in my eyes.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    You know it's a shit tier hire when they would rather discuss emoticons, than their shit tier coach.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I don't see anything wrong with the Helton hire.

The USC players like the guy, it maintains continuity and recruiting. Either he is a guy who can win at least 9 games every year, or he isn't and they can can him after next year or the year after and find a better coach. If he isn't the guy, Haden is likely gone, and I doubt the next ad maintains the hire the assistant easy way out.
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Continuity is a load of shit

USC will always get a top 5 class

If Helton puts in a good defensive scheme, the kids buy in, and he RUNS the fucking football, the Trojans will be fine.