Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Metrics

2»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

spreadsheet NC's are special

Will their be a banner like in 2007? That's easily my best moment as a Quook. To be at Husky Stadium to watch a made up National Championship be honored was fucking priceless.

True, Montlake Magic!
    You sound bitter?

That NC is legit.

The Ducks had their chances for one, and pissed it away while not even wearing their school colors.

faggot.
    Yeah, I'm bitter. Some obscure pole voted Oregon #1 in 2001. If Oregon hangs a banner in 2048 (hopefully I'm dead by then) I will light myself on fire.

You don't plagarize Minnesota's shit just because you've become them fucko.

Minnesota hung up their banner in 1961 for a reason.
    Oregon didn't beat the #1 team in the final bowl game of the season in 2001

Hth
  • Options
    SarksbrownbaglunchSarksbrownbaglunch Member Posts: 189
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    And the conference standings.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

And the conference standings.

plug in your fucking phone, dude
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Will their be a banner like in 2007? That's easily my best moment as a Quook. To be at Husky Stadium to watch a made up National Championship be honored was fucking priceless.

True, Montlake Magic!
    You sound bitter?

That NC is legit.

The Ducks had their chances for one, and pissed it away while not even wearing their school colors.

faggot.
    Yeah, I'm bitter. Some obscure pole voted Oregon #1 in 2001. If Oregon hangs a banner in 2048 (hopefully I'm dead by then) I will light myself on fire.

Oregon didn't beat the #1 team in the final bowl game of the season in 2001

Hth
    That wasn't how it worked back then. You don't get to move the goal post.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

True, Montlake Magic!
    You sound bitter?

That NC is legit.

faggot.
    hopefully I will light myself on fire.
    Even your own that visit this board hopes this happens sooner than later.

Fuck off already
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

True, Montlake Magic!
    You sound bitter?

That NC is legit.

faggot.
    Some obscure pole voted Oregon #1 in 2001.
    Same with UW, dipshit.

Do you see us trying to claim 2001?

Try to stay on topic. . .. oh wait, that's the closest you have come and you were in a 3 way tie with . . . . . . US!!

Beat it, kid.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited November 2015
    CaptainPJ said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

True, Montlake Magic!
    You sound bitter?

That NC is legit.

faggot.
    Some obscure pole voted Oregon #1 in 2001.
    Same with UW, dipshit.

Do you see us trying to claim 2001?

Try to stay on topic. . .. oh wait, that's the closest you have come and you were in a 3 way tie with . . . . . . US!!

Beat it, kid.
    UW was 8-4 in 2001. Youre thinking of 2000, when Oregon finished 10-2 (but beat UW who beat Oregon State who BONEM)
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Bowl games are still exhibitions. That is why red-shirts can play without using up their redshirts, official NCAA stats do not recognize bowl games, and why you can travel more than 60 players.

You will notice the winner of the playoff gets a playoff trophy, not the giant rectangle that winners of NCAA championships gets.

• Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    After losing to the Huskies, putting them 8-2 and the Huskies 10-1. That's Oregon Duck shit right there. Stop being a dick just to be a dick.

And you should light yourself on fire anyways.
    Mosster47 said:

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Postal91 said:

After losing to the Huskies, putting them 8-2 and the Huskies 10-1. That's Oregon Duck shit right there. Stop being a dick just to be a dick.

And you should light yourself on fire anyways.

Mosster47 said:

That is his schtick.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

in 1960 bowel games were exhibtions

nobody wins shit in exhibitions

HTH

You're a fucking retard. They were not exhibitions. The teams were playing their starters and were trying to beat the other team. Sounds just like bowl games today?

We have 2 National Titles and you have 0. We almost have more Rose Bowl victories than you have bowl victories. You have won 12 games in a row and we are still ahead by far in the head to head.

This was like Doog bingo. I can't think of a single stupid Doog fact you didn't recite in your defense of Emmert's fag decision to claim the 1960 natty in the midst of the worst UW football in the history of ever
    It's a legit title.

I like to say 1960 is legit, but 1984 is a lie. I like to do that.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

True, Montlake Magic!
    You sound bitter?

That NC is legit.

faggot.

If I'm not mistaken it was the year Oregon lost to Auburn they were ranked #1 in some obscure poll.

WORLD CHASPIONS!!!11!!
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

HTH

You're a fucking retard. They were not exhibitions. The teams were playing their starters and were trying to beat the other team. Sounds just like bowl games today?

We have 2 National Titles and you have 0. We almost have more Rose Bowl victories than you have bowl victories. You have won 12 games in a row and we are still ahead by far in the head to head.

This was like Doog bingo. I can't think of a single stupid Doog fact you didn't recite in your defense of Emmert's fag decision to claim the 1960 natty in the midst of the worst UW football in the history of ever
    It's a legit title.

I didn't say 84 wasn't

Kill yourself
  • Options

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

HTH

It's a legit title.

Kill yourself
    Not a chance. I haven't seen the Little JC Penny All Stars 1960 World Champions flag yet.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mosster. Badly pressing. Every thread.