Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Metrics

BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
edited November 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board
SRS

35th in the country, 6th in the conference.

S/P+

20th in country, 2nd in conference.

Comments

• Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,273
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    26th in Sagarin. One of the Sagarin ranking methods had us? at 16th, ahead of Iowa and one spot behind Sparty.

The whole wins metric proves elusive, but who cares about that right
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,551
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    the metrics are on one
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The best 6-6 in the country. Yeah baby.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

spreadsheet NC's are special

Will their be a banner like in 2007? That's easily my best moment as a Quook. To be at Husky Stadium to watch a made up National Championship be honored was fucking priceless.

True, Montlake Magic!
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Will their be a banner like in 2007? That's easily my best moment as a Quook. To be at Husky Stadium to watch a made up National Championship be honored was fucking priceless.

True, Montlake Magic!
    You sound bitter?

That NC is legit.

The Ducks had their chances for one, and pissed it away while not even wearing their school colors.

faggot.
    I like to change the rules 47 years after the fact and claim a championship I'm not entitled to. That's what I like to do.
  • Options
    in 1960 bowel games were exhibtions

nobody wins shit in exhibitions

HTH
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited November 2015
    AZDuck said:

HTH

You're a fucking retard. They were not exhibitions. The teams were playing their starters and were trying to beat the other team. Sounds just like bowl games today?

We have 2 National Titles and you have 0. We almost have more Rose Bowl victories than you have bowl victories. You have won 12 games in a row and we are still ahead by far in the head to head.

• Options

AZDuck said:

HTH

You're a fucking retard. They were not exhibitions. The teams were playing their starters and were trying to beat the other team. Sounds just like bowl games today?

We have 2 National Titles and you have 0. We almost have more Rose Bowl victories than you have bowl victories. You have won 12 games in a row and we are still ahead by far in the head to head.

DPOTW!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

HTH

DPOTW!
    More like accurate post of the week.

Ducks love to bitch about dooging after facing the facts.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

AZDuck said:

HTH

This was like Doog bingo. I can't think of a single stupid Doog fact you didn't recite in your defense of Emmert's fag decision to claim the 1960 natty in the midst of the worst UW football in the history of ever

edit: even better, Todd Turner and Emmert were copying the cuogs
    Some have questioned whether UW is revising history a bit by claiming a national title based on what is these days a little-known poll — the Helms Foundation was an athletic foundation based in Los Angeles that assembled a panel of experts to name national champs for football and basketball before dissolving in 1982.

But other schools have made similar moves in recent years. Washington State last year recognized its 1917 men’s basketball team for being named national titlists by the Helms Foundation.

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-huskies/1960-huskies-recognized-as-champs-at-last/

Such fag, PGOS
  • Options
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

HTH

This was like Doog bingo. I can't think of a single stupid Doog fact you didn't recite in your defense of Emmert's fag decision to claim the 1960 natty in the midst of the worst UW football in the history of ever
    It's a legit title.

Deal with it.
  • Options

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

HTH

It's a legit title.

Deal with it.
    this guy agrees

doog
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2015
    You really can't expect for this team to be a 2-3 loss team when our SRS is 35 with the third best defense in the country.

It's just hard, just so hard when UWs SOS is 6th in the pac12 too.

6-6 plus a bowl game is really all we could have hoped for this throwaway season, at least that's what I've been told
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    As boobs would say
    Oregon 2015 2nd half natty!!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

HTH

It's a legit title.

Deal with it.
    this guy agrees

doog

In this case he is right. Most non Ducks would say that is a title. Celebrating it when he did was a weak gimmick, but nonetheless it's a title.

At least we have seasons where polls said we were the national champs, unlike some teams I can think
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

True, Montlake Magic!
    You sound bitter?

That NC is legit.

The Ducks had their chances for one, and pissed it away while not even wearing their school colors.

faggot.
    Yeah, I'm bitter. Some obscure pole voted Oregon #1 in 2001. If Oregon hangs a banner in 2048 (hopefully I'm dead by then) I will light myself on fire.

You don't plagarize Minnesota's shit just because you've become them fucko.

Minnesota hung up their banner in 1961 for a reason.