Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ronnie Lott makes no sense on PAC12-net

He's been on the Network since the beginning. He hasn't completed one meaningful and understandable sentence since. He always defers to Neuheisel to articulate his thoughts. Get his ass outta there.

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,580 Swaye's Wigwam
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Kindred spirit?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,004

He's been on the Network since the beginning. He hasn't completed one meaningful and understandable sentence since. He always defers to Neuheisel to articulate his thoughts. Get his ass outta there.

I once saw Ronnie Lott, playing with the Raiders toward the end of his career, fill an outside gap, lower his head and, 1 v 1, take on Christian Okoye who, by that point, had about 4 or 5 steps of momentum going, and stop him cold with a helmet to helmet collision that would get both of them ejected today. He actually stopped that fucking freight train in his tracks giving up 40 or more pounds.

So Ronnie Lott can do whatever in the fuck he wants as long as it doesn't involve my wife or daughters. One of my favorite players of all time, and I don't throw that out too often now that I don't give a fuck about the NFL anymore.
  • MohunMohun Member Posts: 32

Ronnie Lott is TUFF. I know you wouldn't say that to his face!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,004

I once saw Ronnie Lott, playing with the Raiders toward the end of his career, fill an outside gap, lower his head and, 1 v 1, take on Christian Okoye who, by that point, had about 4 or 5 steps of momentum going, and stop him cold with a helmet to helmet collision that would get both of them ejected today. He actually stopped that fucking freight train in his tracks giving up 40 or more pounds.

So Ronnie Lott can do whatever in the fuck he wants as long as it doesn't involve my wife or daughters. One of my favorite players of all time, and I don't throw that out too often now that I don't give a fuck about the NFL anymore.
    I think creepy coug unwittingly explained why he (Ronnie Lott) lacks articulation.

Dude was/is a BAMF
    I guess you're right.

btw, "creepycoug" ... all one word. i've been on the boards since 2000, and deserve a little more respec.

Dude was a BAMF indeed. He an Easley. Man those two fuckers could hit and must've intimidated the living shit out of the receivers in the league at that time.
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212

I think creepy coug unwittingly explained why he (Ronnie Lott) lacks articulation.

Dude was/is a BAMF
    I guess you're right.

btw, "creepycoug" ... all one word. i've been on the boards since 2000, and deserve a little more respec.

Dude was a BAMF indeed. He an Easley. Man those two fuckers could hit and must've intimidated the living shit out of the receivers in the league at that time.
    Much respec creepycoug ... Autocorrect fucked it up. My bad for not being thorough.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Question Ronnie at your own risk
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    PLSS who normalls has been a 7-6 poaster has been a 0-12 poaster over the past week or so.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    DeepSeaZ said:

Kindred spirit?

that left a mark.
  • PLSS who normalls has been a 7-6 poaster has been a 0-12 poaster over the past week or so.

He has reached IMALOSER territory in this thread.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

Pot. Kettle. Black.
    Racist.