Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Petermen signed for two more years

Comments

• Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Good to know that .500 records (or maybe worse) are good enough for an extension at Washington.
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Can we call him Peternorthmen now?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Good to know that .500 records (or maybe worse) are good enough for an extension at Washington.

I really feel like my avatar. This shit with our AD is so pathetic that I have to laugh until I cry.

Woody has no balls. WIW
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    Washington is fast pitch school, always has been
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    I hope Peterman takes this and has a look in the mirror type off season. If he truly is "commitited" to UW, one would think he would lie, cheat and steal to get us? to the top.

But no, I'm sure he had his fucking ski mask on when he signed that extension.
  • Options
    njlanjla Member Posts: 19
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I knew this board would meltdown after this announcement! Thx for not disappointing.

Anyone who can't see the progress this year either doesn't want to see it or doesn't understand football. It sucks we had take a small step back but it was needed to move forward. I'm tired of .500 in Pac too but there is hope now for those who care to acknowledge it.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    Founders Club
    njla said:

I knew this board would meltdown after this announcement! Thx for not disappointing.

Anyone who can't see the progress this year either doesn't want to see it or doesn't understand football. It sucks we had take a small step back but it was needed to move forward. I'm tired of .500 in Pac too but there is hope now for those who care to acknowledge it.

I would be more on board if the OC situation was addressed at the end of this season. Again, that would require Pete to look in the mirror and admit that he fucked up. He comes across as too stubborn to do that.
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    WHY ONLY TWO YEARS???

Didn't he give Roll Ball 10?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    komo4 buttfuckers posted about this on Fagbook. Here is your doog du jour comment:

Bob Schrader
    Great man, great commitment to his kids , super recruiter and building a dynasty like Don James
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Pete doesn't care. He just wrapped up 2 more years of free money to produce mediocrity. There was a good reason he didn't go to USC or any real football school. He picked us targeted that doofus AD of ours for a reason.