Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More mammories.

The year was 1988.

November 19. My 17th birthday.

My parents took me and my girlfriend, a blonde with small tits, out to dinner at El Abuelo.

When we got done my mom and dad asked if we would like to go to my grandparents.

We said no, we wanted to go back to the house and watch the Apple Cup.

Fucked.

Mom axed me who won the game and when I couldn't tell her she looked at me with that look, yeah you know she just gave me that look.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Need more details....what position, where was the money shot, did you use @TheGlove to get the love?

Asking for a friend....

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Pics or GTFO!

I try not to peddle in pictures of 16yo girls getting fucked.

• Options
    Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

Pics or GTFO!

I try not to peddle in pictures of 16yo girls getting fucked.
    Are you new here?
  • Options
    HFNY said:

Need more details....what position, where was the money shot, did you use @TheGlove to get the love?

Asking for a friend....

The funny back story to this ...

The glove broke ...

I freaked for two weeks just knowing I knocked the bitch up.

I didn't.
  • Options

I believe, to this day, it was the best 3 seconds of her life.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Title to thread was false advertising. Not the first time the white man has fucked me.

@dnc true?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Swaye said:

Title to thread was false advertising. Not the first time the white man has fucked me.

@dnc true?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,554
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Jesus Christ

Cool story dude
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,209
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I up-voted even without the requisite photos.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    Very misleading title.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

The year was 1988.

My parents took me and my girlfriend, a blonde with small tits, out to dinner at El Abuelo.

When we got done my mom and dad asked if we would like to go to my grandparents.

Fucked.

Mom axed me who won the game and when I couldn't tell her she looked at me with that look, yeah you know she just gave me that look.

What I learned from this story:

@topdawgnc and I share a birthday with the greatest college of all time, Jim L Mora.

@topdawgnc had a girlfriend with small tits.

@topdawgnc is getting downvoted for the lack of photos.

@topdawgnc hates his grandparents.
  • Options
    Founders Club

topdawgnc said:

The year was 1988.

Fucked.

@topdawgnc and I share a birthday with the greatest college of all time, Jim L Mora.
    I didn't realize JLM had opened his own college.

@topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc @topdawgnc