Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My thoughts

We're awfully young.

Next year is going to be pretty fucking special.

Peterman is doing it the right way.

You can't expect a team to be good after having been 0-12 in the last 7 years.

Comments

• Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If we beat the coogs, I will be PUMPED UP for next season. They were a missed field goal and a Portland State win away from being in the playoffs! A win like this would really mean that next year is going to be special.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Well besides myself, billy and 55, you're the only one to post something valid since September.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    topdawgnc said:

We're awfully young.

Well youre partly right. 0-12 has zero the frig to do with it. As ive beat into your heads for 7 years, Sark's 0-12 takeover had more talent than Petersen's takeover of sarks 9-4 squad.

Sark had a veteren oline, the #8 pick in the draft at QB, 3 solid WR's and ch r is polk at TB.

Peternuts had cyler miles, lavon coleman and 0 olinemen or upperclass depth on the oline to work with. Say what you want about the fab 4 nfl draft picks, that defense sucked hind teat compared to this years.

Bury 0-12, Bury Sark, bury 2014, 2015...this team is going to reach Levels Sark never could. Pete is who he is for a reason. Its no fluke. He'll have UW pushing for the playoff within 2 years. Its up to you tards to be patient and realize that. T h I s team will lose 2-4 games next year a nd 0-2 and a rose bowl the following. Bank on it. Is t hat good enough for you fannypackers?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

We're awfully young.

Well youre partly right. 0-12 has zero the frig to do with it. As ive beat into your heads for 7 years, Sark's 0-12 takeover had more talent than Petersen's takeover of sarks 9-4 squad.

Sark had a veteren oline, the #8 pick in the draft at QB, 3 solid WR's and ch r is polk at TB.

Peternuts had cyler miles, lavon coleman and 0 olinemen or upperclass depth on the oline to work with. Say what you want about the fab 4 nfl draft picks, that defense sucked hind teat compared to this years.

Bury 0-12, Bury Sark, bury 2014, 2015...this team is going to reach Levels Sark never could. Pete is who he is for a reason. Its no fluke. He'll have UW pushing for the playoff within 2 years. Its up to you tards to be patient and realize that. T h I s team will lose 2-4 games next year a nd 0-2 and a rose bowl the following. Bank on it. Is t hat good enough for you fannypackers?
    Summed up:

In two years we are in for a magical season.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

We're awfully young.

Summed up:

... in softball
  • Options
    skookumskookum Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BearsWiin said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

We're awfully young.

Summed up:

... in softball
    Nope, Dux are kicking ass in softball too. Crew is a better bet
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Sounds like UW is primed for another offseason natty
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

We're awfully young.

did we get the bullets yet? we need more bullets
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I hear being aggressive works
  • Options
    Echo to base... We are young... reminds me of a bad P.O.D. song from new metal trash from the otz (00 for you stupid fuckz)

"we are we are...youth of the nation"

Of course we are, but now it's almost a full season and we still suck. Fuck next year we should be good, or 2017. I want it now! Tired of dry humping after Red Robins and a shitty movie on your mommies couch to hope I tear off your stretchy pants and hit that muff.

NOW~

"I'm crazy and I'm hurt, head on my shoulders, going berserk"