Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A look back on Jaydon

Where it all began. Sad to see this talented young man leave. Watch the end of the video, he signs his letter to UW with receiver gloves on. And doesn't drop the pen. Amazing

http://youtu.be/gqezg8IdHvo

Comments

• Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Everyone here wants Mickens to LEAVE and we know he'll be gone not quite soon enough. But you seem overly interested. Kinda creepy.
  • Options
    SarksbrownbaglunchSarksbrownbaglunch Member Posts: 189
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HuskyInAZ said:

Everyone here wants Mickens to LEAVE and we know he'll be gone not quite soon enough. But you seem overly interested. Kinda creepy.

Does that make you uncomfortable?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    HuskyInAZ said:

Everyone here wants Mickens to LEAVE DIAFF and we know he'll be gone not quite soon enough. But you seem overly interested. Kinda creepy.

• Options
    Jaydon: "When you was a QB, did you prefer to run for a touchdown or backwards 20 yards and side to side to show the world you could dance?"

"Uh..... What?"

I hate to bash the kid, he's athletic and besides talking about himself too much, I can imagine he's a good cheerleader captain for the team, but for christ sakes... Why can't he move forward with the dam ball?

Best of luck with that Communications BA

• Options
    doogsoharddoogsohard Member Posts: 36
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    LOL at him thinking that running into the professor ran into him on accident
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,510
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mom should have aborted
  • Options

LOL, no shit...

How many "Communication" Professors are really out there? LOL

"I'm a Dr. of Communication, nice to meet you! Can I get you a Frap?" FUCKING FAIL!

Not to bag on any doogs out there with a Communication BA, it's kinda what you make of it. Like a 4 year community college AA. But to a jocks defense, their schedule really only permits communications, minority studies or anthropology or something like that...

Hell if the Dawgs were kicking ass, any NFL wannabe fail would have a kush job at the sales firm or dealership waiting for them thanks to the Boosters or Elbow Rubbers. Hopefully Peterman is "really" "hard" on them to acknowledge that.

bahahahahahahahaha

You fuckers have turned me to the darkside, I don't hate Mickens and now I'm feeling guilty and wish the best for him (although I know some blood thirsty cunts won't). I truly want to love all those losing kids and hope the best for them may they never witness poop on the porch or a zit sweaty job at McDeez.

I just wish, for his last game; he will move up field. That's nothing your Pee Wee League coach wouldn't shove down your throat, but I forget we are in the pussification of america today. Don't hurt anyones feelings, they all get a fucking trophy.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    His best game was Boise State in 2013, all down from there.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

His best game was Boise State in 2013, all down from there.

Oregon State
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I'm conflicted. Should I cheer loudly for him when he is announced for Senior Day as a sign of my appreciation that he doesn't have another game after this, or should I just sit on my hands and weep a little that I have to watch him once more?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

I'm conflicted. Should I cheer loudly for him when he is announced for Senior Day as a sign of my appreciation that he doesn't have another game after this, or should I just sit on my hands and weep a little that I have to watch him once more?

Happy cry abundance...

• Options

LOL, no shit...

How many "Communication" Professors are really out there? LOL

"I'm a Dr. of Communication, nice to meet you! Can I get you a Frap?" FUCKING FAIL!

Not to bag on any doogs out there with a Communication BA, it's kinda what you make of it. Like a 4 year community college AA. But to a jocks defense, their schedule really only permits communications, minority studies or anthropology or something like that...

Hell if the Dawgs were kicking ass, any NFL wannabe fail would have a kush job at the sales firm or dealership waiting for them thanks to the Boosters or Elbow Rubbers. Hopefully Peterman is "really" "hard" on them to acknowledge that.

bahahahahahahahaha

You fuckers have turned me to the darkside, 1) I don't hate Mickens and now I'm feeling guilty and wish the best for him (although I know some blood thirsty cunts won't). I truly want to love all those losing kids and hope the best for them may they never witness poop on the porch or a zit sweaty job at McDeez.

I just wish, for his last game; he will move up field. That's nothing 2) your Pee Wee League coach wouldn't shove down your throat, but I forget we are in the pussification of america today. Don't hurt anyones feelings, they all get a fucking trophy.

On the first point: GFY, you're a fucking doog loser.

On the second point: Go on...

Much obliged

Thanks Mr Tubbs!

Dyoung, You know what... *pat on the ol shoulder* No matter what everyone else says about you!

Thanks for busting my Doog cherry, I'll love it 4ever!
  • Options
    I heart yewwww