Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Never forget. Could be worse

2»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Puppy you and your fucking excuses are a perfect example of the shit we've been hearing for years. Classic dog bullshit

Everyone else can do it but us

Fuck off

Excuses? I just laid out facts!!!!!! Race I just shit you out. Try maybe debating what I just said? Or gimme a J Response like "fuck off". Peel your semen-glued eylashes apart, open your f-ing eyeballs and study my post. Race Bannon? Hardly!
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Fuck it all to hell
  • Options
    Obviously everyone here knows, this is a Civil War... Water is Wet (oh my first HH quote, what newbie doogie) anything goes! The only reason I think UW has a chance is because the Spo-Compton Valley Pumas have more to lose and are the better team.

Hopefully Azeem will lead the D to a massive bludgeoning slaying, but Offense will still need to produce a few touchdowns. You never know? It's Hard.

Go Dawgs!
  • Options

The big 10 best conference? It's 3 good teams, a 4th team that has a shit schedule( Iowa) and the rest are horrific.

The big10 has 6 ranked, teams steel2, 4 in the top 12. Care to tell me which conference is better?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,547
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Puppy you and your fucking excuses are a perfect example of the shit we've been hearing for years. Classic dog bullshit

Fuck off

Excuses? I just laid out facts!!!!!! Race I just shit you out. Try maybe debating what I just said? Or gimme a J Response like "fuck off". Peel your semen-glued eylashes apart, open your f-ing eyeballs and study my post. Race Bannon? Hardly!
    Fuck off.
  • Options

Fuck off

We've been studying doog posts for 15 years.

Get it yet, retard?

Go kill yourself.
    Or a freetommy response like "go kill yourself". Dont bring anything to the table or anything there twinkletoes. Fuck you provide nothing here Tommy.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,547
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck off

We've been studying doog posts for 15 years.

Get it yet, retard?

Go kill yourself.
    Or a freetommy response like "go kill yourself". Dont bring anything to the table or anything there twinkletoes. Fuck you provide nothing here Tommy.
    Go kill yourself.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,498
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing puppy should kill himself