Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Never forget. Could be worse

More recently than the dubs co-natty, this happened.

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Coogs best season in over a decade and they still lose to these hapless Dawgs.
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

More recently than the dubs co-natty, this happened.

WULFF
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Fuck you, Coog. Oregon went 6-3-2 in 1980. Your stats are fucked up
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    MelloDawg said:

I was a Willingham supporter until the Oregon game

Self awareness awesome.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2015
    Doogles said:

We truly were the worst TEAM in college football. Those numbers are buttfucking sobering.

His not enough bullets comment pisses me off. I've been fired before for not giving a shit. My first job was at a laser tag joint making 6.25 an hour as a sophomore in high school and was fired for not giving a shit.

But when you're making millions representing the U of W and mail it in like that...It should be a cause for legal action. Incredibly shameful. If you call him out you're a racist or are insensitive to the situation.

Tyrone Willingham stole millions of dollars from the University of Washington and anyone that mattered shook his hand and thanked him.

That's why the program is dead.

The program is dead because Sark stripped the entire roster of talent at the most important positions, QB and the offensive line. Plus depthat every other position.

Harbaugh took over a program under very similar circumstances; both took over a program after 5-year head coaching stints with Hoke and Sark respectively.

Both left their programs with defensive talent but no QB. The difference? Harbaugh has a deep offensive line, depth at running back, an all conference TE, 2 stud WR's and a 5th-year QB transfer in Rudock. Petersen has a true frosh at qb, not one WR who would make Michigans' 2-deep, a true frosh at the most important position on offense in LT Adams, and a collection of Sarks junk and other frosh to fill out the starting unit. Oh, AND a 5-8 180lb true frosh at tailback. Now throw in the fact that the pac12 is the best in the country next to the big10 (which is seriously challenging the Pac as the best conference In football right now)

See the difference you blind bitches? See why this team is 4-6? Do you get it? Is it starting to sink in? Race, pay attention this is a free clinic from Puppy. Learn a little somethin before popping your cunt off.

puppy has spoke for the last time on this matter. Either you get it or youre fucking hopeless
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Doogles said:

We truly were the worst TEAM in college football. Those numbers are buttfucking sobering.

His not enough bullets comment pisses me off. I've been fired before for not giving a shit. My first job was at a laser tag joint making 6.25 an hour as a sophomore in high school and was fired for not giving a shit.

But when you're making millions representing the U of W and mail it in like that...It should be a cause for legal action. Incredibly shameful. If you call him out you're a racist or are insensitive to the situation.

Tyrone Willingham stole millions of dollars from the University of Washington and anyone that mattered shook his hand and thanked him.

I appreciate that your boss, who was probably making $8.50 an hour, cared enough to fire you for not caring enough.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,547
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    topdawgnc said:

Doogles said:

I appreciate that your boss, who was probably making $8.50 an hour, cared enough to fire you for not caring enough.
    Sounds like he cared.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,119
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Yeah but how are cuogs insecure inferiority complex little brothers?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,503
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Puppy you and your fucking excuses are a perfect example of the shit we've been hearing for years. Classic dog bullshit

Everyone else can do it but us

Fuck off
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    The big 10 best conference? It's 3 good teams, a 4th team that has a shit schedule( Iowa) and the rest are horrific.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Gilby was worse than Ty.