Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tyrones Total Doog and Phony Show Thoughts: Peteypoo I see You Edition

Now I can type a whole bunch of words, and phrases, and homonyms, adjectives, explicates, and suppositories here for everyone, but they say a picture is worth 1000 words so I'll dispense some sage wisdom.

Basically this is what I said back in the day, and honestly it's what you tell people to make it not look so bad....you know the doodoobutter sauce to cover up a turd sandwich of a season. Mmmmm mmmmm. Add a little Tabasco and that is some good stuff right there.

This whole idea of you need to go backwards in order to go forwards may sound like a good idea, but the truth is that's what you do when you are screwing things up.

Checkout my buddy Charlie Strong in Texas. I'm sure they are loving that rebuild for a team that had averaged 9-10 wins for a decade and a national championship. They just love getting their ass whipped by Iowa State I'm sure.

And here we are talking about how next year this, and next year that. I didn't know we had to sink to the bottom just to be able to compete, but then again...maybe I do. I invented that bullshit.

The truth is all the other teams are going to be trying to get better too. Things aren't static, and honestly WTF are we doing except showing recruits that we don't know how to win. Now I know Babushka is supposed to be our future, but right now our future looks bleak.

3/5 of our top tacklers on defense are Seniors in Kawasaki's Doog D.

50% of our total sacks are Seniors

3/5 of our tackles for loss are Seniors.

When they leave will Kawasaki defense still be strong? Who knows really...whoever is replacing them will be young and inexperienced...they might be good, but if our defense is on the learning curve next year, and we are still rolling this wet doog fart offense we should just bend over and let the alcohol soaked poop return to the butthole and hire Sark back.

Comments