Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

over/under on how many throws vs. OSU next Saturday?

godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,410
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
35 is the line.

This one is simple. The more attempts we have, the greater the chance we lose to the Beavs.

Remember at the start of the year someone had us 4.5 wins in Vegas. I thought at the time that was the easiest bet in the history of mankind.

We better get it next Saturday, as there is no way we are beating WSU only being able to score 17 points give or take a few which is essentially this offenses ppg minus the Arizona quit job in Pac-12 play.

But that's what happens when you are 1-5 in 50/50 games this year and the one win was Sark being Sark.

I am still in the CP boat, but for those who aren't and trumpet 12-12 and all the close games we've lost with a hc that we brought in based on the idea he would win those types of games because his "x's and o's" would be better than the other guys I can't argue your point.

I do know that one year from today, we will all have a much clearer idea of what CP is going to do here. There won't be the youth/inexperienced/not his okg reasons for his lack of success. This will be his show and on him

Comments