Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You know what is REALLY pathetic....

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
I put REALLY in all caps to emphasize it. I'm clever.

But anyway, WSU is actually putting together a decent little season and I guarantee you they will blast our asses in the Apple Cup having us finish out with a 6-6 record at best, and 1-4 in conference at HOME. Jesus Christ that's sobering. Peterman should be coaching for his job right now, but he isn't, because Woodward.

1and fucking 4. At home. Christ.

Comments

• Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,809
    *Pusserman and 1-4 at home... that's riot worthy
  • MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    Real chance cuogs get more pac 12 wins than we? have had since 2001.

Real chance pete gets less pac 12 wins than any of Sark's teams.

fuck
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,083 Founders Club

The Cougs will choke the Apple Cup because it's the script.

6-6 for our DAWGS

I'm not so sure we will beat them.
    We? will beat them on a Wild Swede play, where lumpquist actually throws a 50-yard TD strike to Cooper.

All the Wild Swede plays they've been running have been a big set-up for fooling the cuog in the Apple Cup.
    They are only working to fool our? OC.

HTH
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,809
    We're going to take a fork up the arse at ASU, as we always do in Arizona, stumble through OSU with a great offensive performance, then watch the air raid come in and hang a ton on us b/c our offense cannot keep the defense off the field and give our secondary a rest from running all over the place.

5-7

6-6 for our DAWGS

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,156

6-6 for our DAWGS

We won't. But they will CUOG it. It is the script.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    It's ALWAYS HARD to expect to win conference games at home when your home schedule consistent of Cal, Oregon, Arizona, Utah, and the Cougs.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,473
    cock punches all around
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

But anyway, WSU is actually putting together a decent little season and I guarantee you they will blast our asses in the Apple Cup having us finish out with a 6-6 record at best, and 1-4 in conference at HOME. Jesus Christ that's sobering. Peterman should be coaching for his job right now, but he isn't, because Woodward.

I lost you here. Nothing is sobering about this year. I'm chugging straight campari before going to the cougar bar.

Fuck it all.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    I think WSU wins rather easily.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,682 Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

Swaye said:

I lost you here. Nothing is sobering about this year. I'm chugging straight campari before going to the cougar bar.

Fuck it all.
    Poast pics.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club

Doogles said:

Swaye said:

Fuck it all.
    Poast pics.
    Will do. Ask @AEB about Luna Lounge. It's legit for old talent.
  • dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384

I think WSU wins rather easily.

Say 77-10?
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    edited November 2015
    Postal91 said:

We're going to take a fork up the arse at ASU, as we always do in Arizona, stumble through OSU with a great offensive performance, then watch the air raid come in and hang a ton on us b/c our offense cannot keep the defense off the field and give our secondary a rest from running all over the place.

5-7

6-6 for our DAWGS

And Spooge wins his $14 Sven bucks for putting 20 Sven bucks on the over 4 +140 in the Guadalajaran Caesars Palace behind 7-11 on Aurora
  • RoadHarv55RoadHarv55 Member Posts: 88
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

This is how the apple cup is going down for the ladyboy cuogs. Don't be such a debbie downer.
  • dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    hardhat said:

This is how the apple cup is going down for the ladyboy cuogs. Don't be such a debbie downer.

No cuog, you can't have this Apple! Just hold on a sec and Ill find someone to fumble, or punt it to you!