Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm not as old as Race ........

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
edited November 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board
... but I remember a time when if a player fumbled a ball twice in a season, let alone twice in a game, that player never got to touch the rock again. Ever.

FYFMFE

Comments

• Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    One players gets a 15, yanked... one puts 2 on the turf, losing possession and points, and he's right back in.

Mind you, he's right back in to replace our FUCKING STUD FRESHMAN!!!!!!

There needs to be a dumpster fire outside the offices to give them an idea of their coaching abilities.

and yet Dwash was back out there in the third and fourth quarters like nothing ever fucking happened. I couldn't believe my eyes.

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Pete does seem a lot like Ty at this point. Took a situation that should've been a lot better and made it stay about the same, but shitty in a different way.

Lots of claptrap about process and believing.

It's a fucking nightmarish disaster.
  • Options
    getoffmylawngetoffmylawn Member Posts: 66
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    OKG is such a complete fucking pussy saying. This team is soft as fuck. I was at the Stanford game, right behind the bench. I've never seen such a white team. No passion at all. A bunch of robots. I'd rather get hammered with Sark and have some edgy players than Coach Cunt and his band of Mountain Worst coaches.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    White skinned fucking loosers!
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

OKG is such a complete fucking pussy saying. This team is soft as fuck. I was at the Stanford game, right behind the bench. I've never seen such a white team. No passion at all. A bunch of robots. I'd rather get hammered with Sark and have some edgy players than Coach Cunt and his band of Mountain Worst coaches.

I share your passion in hating the faggot "okg" bullshit. Everything about this coaching staff needs to go back to the mountain west and never be heard from again
  • Options
    skookumskookum Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Why did no one correct me when I suggested an orchiectomy for Pusserman? Fucking Hellen Keller, Stevie Wonder and Blind Lemon Jefferson could all see he has no balls. Nutless and numb between the ears: