Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What the hell Pete

Look. There are so many things that were stupid with the refs, but I am getting real tired of Petey.

I don't want to hear about this whole process shit. I don't want to hear how "it's hard".

We beat DickRod who I don't think has had a bye week and is flying up a late game. Despite all his crying about that does suck. Good for us, but now I don't feel so good after that win.

We supposedly have this "great defense" and Booker runs right over us.

We supposedly have this great win again Sark and USC who we all knew was a drunk anyway.

We lose to Cal who basically has fallen flat on their face.

WTF kind of a team do we have. This wasn't some rebuild job. This was a take the program to the next level job. Not bury it take a dump show us a kernel of corn success here and there job.

I really am thinking he's going to be like Hawkins and basically Boise is program money wasting bait.

Comments

• Options
    LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,628
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    His first problem was hiring smith who has no fucking business calling plays even for a D1-aa team. That fucker should have been dragged out of the box and lit on fire at halftime on the 50 after that 1st half shit show at the end.

The offense is a complete dreck. Fuck him for letting smith call plays. Not even going to get into the other areas right now...
  • Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Nick Holt could call a better game.