Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gaskin and Browning Among Best True Freshmen in CFB

Comments

• Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Passion said:

MikeMonan said:

Gaskin is playing lights out! And when healthy Browning is doing good.

Haven't watched too many games this year, eh? I suggest cal, boise state and oregon.
    Every night, Peterman wakes up in a cold sweat and asks himself why he told Brett Rypien to take a hike.

Yeah Rypien looked real good turning the ball over five times in the first half against Utah State.

How did Browning do against Utah State again?

Rypien would get murdered by P12 defenses behind UWs line.
    Against same competition (Utah State)......

Rypien - 25/50, 299 yards, 0 TD, 3 Int
    Browning - 22/31, 368 yards, 3 TD, 1 Int
    That's a pretty simple analysis. Boise State also got plungered by Utah State, we beat Utah State soundly, but we lost to Boise State.

Browning played great against a pretty good Utah State defense, but has played like absolute shit against defenses that are worse.
    Thems the facts. It may not fit your narrative, but WGAF. Rypien is putting up numbers against teams that would make AZ's defense look stout.

As for your Boise State reference, how did Rypien do in that game?
    Jesus dude. The only point was that it's early in their careers and that only looking at Utah State was stupid.
    What is fucking stupid is to suggest that our coaches have buyers remorse with Browning. Rypien looks to have potential, but he's no Browning. Are you still having trouble with the Cal shitfest, or is it Browning's horrific performance against Stanford?
  • Options

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Passion said:

MikeMonan said:

Haven't watched too many games this year, eh? I suggest cal, boise state and oregon.
    Every night, Peterman wakes up in a cold sweat and asks himself why he told Brett Rypien to take a hike.

Yeah Rypien looked real good turning the ball over five times in the first half against Utah State.

That's a pretty simple analysis. Boise State also got plungered by Utah State, we beat Utah State soundly, but we lost to Boise State.

Browning played great against a pretty good Utah State defense, but has played like absolute shit against defenses that are worse.
    Thems the facts. It may not fit your narrative, but WGAF. Rypien is putting up numbers against teams that would make AZ's defense look stout.

Jesus dude. The only point was that it's early in their careers and that only looking at Utah State was stupid.
    What is fucking stupid is to suggest that our coaches have buyers remorse with Browning. Rypien looks to have potential, but he's no Browning. Are you still having trouble with the Cal shitfest, or is it Browning's horrific performance against Stanford?
    With all due respect, you are really fucking annoying.
    ....and you need to read the fucking thread and watch the fucking games. If not, STFU. My post had everything to do with a dumb fuck suggesting buyers remorse. It had nothing do do with you or one of your posts. That's it. Got it?
  • Options

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Passion said:

MikeMonan said:

Stop being such a cunt.
    and here come the lemmings.....
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Passion said:

MikeMonan said:

....and you need to read the fucking thread and watch the fucking games. If not, STFU. My post had everything to do with a dumb fuck suggesting buyers remorse. It had nothing do do with you or one of your posts. That's it. Got it?
    I get that, but you are still crowning Browning after 7 starts because he played so much better than Rypien against Utah State.

I'm sure if Boise State played Cal, Rypien would play better than Browning did. They are both young QB's who play like young QB's.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Passion said:

MikeMonan said:

I get that, but you are still crowning Browning after 7 starts because he played so much better than Rypien against Utah State.

I'm sure if Boise State played Cal, Rypien would play better than Browning did. They are both young QB's who play like young QB's.
    Exactly when/where did I crown Browning of anything? Please show me.

The wonderful straw man of "I'm sure if Boise State played Cal"....ain't worth a hill of beans. They didn't play Cal. And if they did, who the fuck knows what would have happened.

Give it a rest already. Or, at a minimum, read the fucking thread and/or watch a fucking game before spewing your uneducated gibberish.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Passion said:

MikeMonan said:

Stop being such a cunt.
    and here come the lemmings.....
    I don't know what you're talking about. But my point seems to stand, hmm.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Cunty is as cunty does.
  • Options

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Passion said:

MikeMonan said:

All you fucktards coming to roady's defense, let this comment marinate. One of the dumbest comments I've read on this bored, sans @d2d and @2001400ex. That's exclusive company right there.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,008
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Passion said:

MikeMonan said:

The ULTIMATE doog ABSOLUTELY schools Roadie. I guess I am surprised that I am surprised.

Roadie needs to pull a Sven. And soon.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2015
    EwaDawg said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Passion said:

MikeMonan said:

The ULTIMATE doog ABSOLUTELY schools Roadie. I guess I am surprised that I am surprised.

Browning and Rypien both are inconsistent freshman QB's. Anyone that isn't retarded knows that is true.

To say, "Rypien has potential, but is no Browning" is FS. It's false, it's doogish, and it's chest beating because Browning beat up on a lifeless Arizona team. Before that game he had played three shitty games in a row. BUT UTAH STATE!!!!

Rypien has had one bad game. He's played very well other than the Utah State game. Last game he had 469 yards. His first start against Virginia he threw for over 300 and 5 TD's.
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited November 2015

EwaDawg said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Passion said:

MikeMonan said:

Browning and Rypien both are inconsistent freshman QB's. Anyone that isn't retarded knows that is true.

To say, "Rypien has potential, but is no Browning" is FS. It's false, it's doogish, and it's chest beating because Browning beat up on a lifeless Arizona team. Before that game he had played three shitty games in a row. BUT UTAH STATE!!!!

Rypien has had one bad game. He's played very well other than the Utah State game. Last game he had 469 yards. His first start against Virginia he threw for over 300 and 5 TD's.
    I agree with your first point, but come on. First of all, he only threw 3 TD's at Vriginia, 2 of which came when the game was well decided and one of which should have been picked off. And his competition has been UNLV, Hawaii, Wyoming, and Colorado State. The only average defense he played was USU and he sucked. All of the other teams are basically Arizona's defense or worse. UNLV is 2-6 this year. Wyoming is 1-8. Hawaii is 2-7. CSU is 3-5. He played "very well" against shit competition on a team that is substantially better than its opponents. He may very well be better than Browning, but there is no way you can tell how he would fare against Cal or how he compares to Cobra by looking at stats against the competition he has played.
  • Options

This thread delivered so much harder than even I expected with the original troll bait.

Well done.

As a reward:

Troll bait? Is that a euphemism for dumb fucking poast?