Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim Grinolds and the lines

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,130
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Today, I'm hearing that Kim brushed off one of his subscribers by stating that any concerns about the offensive and defensive lines are ridiculous because the problems have already been fixed.

How Kim can determine that from 5 spring practices, with only two of them in pads, is a frightening level of acumen beyond even the likes of Hugh Millen and Ron Jaworski.

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The guy who always tells his posters to "let it play out" obviously does not follow his own advice.

It's fine (maybe a bit delusional) to think the OL/DL issues will be solved, but to say something about them not being a problem anymore is insane. He opens himself up to ridicule and then spouts the "no one is always right."

If you are going to run a UW football website, at least have some sort of clue about football. My free month at dawgman is out after this month, and I am thankful for that. I like some of the posters there, but the fanboy bullshit has gotten to be too much.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is Kim yet again, paving the road to make Keith Price (rather than Sark) the fall guy once Kim's long ballyhooed special season of 2013 ends up at 7-6.

Kim blames Keith Price for everything that goes wrong with that fucking offense. He always will. He won't shit on the O-line because that would make Sark and Cozzetto look like the incompetent fucks they already are. Sark for his well-publicized failures at recruiting talented, in-state, legacy offensive linemen and Cozzetto for not being able to coach the fuckers that Sark does get at how to not let their quarterback end up in a fucking full body cast by the end of September each year.

Nick Montana was higher rated out of high school than Keith Price. And Kim saw Keith as a leftover piece of shit from the scraps of Willingham's final failed recruiting class that Sark had to bravely cobble together in the wake of FREE PUB!

After the 2010 season, Kim told anyone who would listen that Montana was Sark's guy and would be the starter in 2011.

In my opinion, other than Kim having issues with his blackness, this hatred for Price all comes from Kim not wanting to lose his special access to Sark, who I have heard gives Kim off-the-record info about recruits.

The sooner Husky fans realize Kim is in this game for himself and not his customers or Husky fans, the better off Husky Nation will be.

I know, I know...TL, DR.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

My free month at dawgman is out after this month

That's some mindblowing shit.

• Options
    ACSlaterDawgACSlaterDawg Member Posts: 200
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    Kim has his next excuse already setup...

The biggest weakness on this squad is not the OL which actually improved as the season went along. It won't be good but it will be fine with the skill talent- ASJ, Sankey, Kasen & a healthy JJ.

What will keep this team from having a chance at 9-10 wins is the DL. Trufant may have masked a very deficient DL and his loss will show just how bad the DL is, which is a Danny Shelton injury from being terrible. Unless Wilcox pulls something out of his ass, half the teams on the schedule will have no trouble moving the ball.

Next year Kim will say "Sark saw this problem last season and thats why they got Tosh and recruited all those DL"
  • Options
    ACSlaterDawgACSlaterDawg Member Posts: 200
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic

This is Kim yet again, paving the road to make Keith Price (rather than Sark) the fall guy once Kim's long ballyhooed special season of 2013 ends up at 7-6.

Kim blames Keith Price for everything that goes wrong with that fucking offense. He always will. He won't shit on the O-line because that would make Sark and Cozzetto look like the incompetent fucks they already are. Sark for his well-publicized failures at recruiting talented, in-state, legacy offensive linemen and Cozzetto for not being able to coach the fuckers that Sark does get at how to not let their quarterback end up in a fucking full body cast by the end of September each year.

Nick Montana was higher rated out of high school than Keith Price. And Kim saw Keith as a leftover piece of shit from the scraps of Willingham's final failed recruiting class that Sark had to bravely cobble together in the wake of FREE PUB!

After the 2010 season, Kim told anyone who would listen that Montana was Sark's guy and would be the starter in 2011.

In my opinion, other than Kim having issues with his blackness, this hatred for Price all comes from Kim not wanting to lose his special access to Sark, who I have heard gives Kim off-the-record info about recruits.

The sooner Husky fans realize Kim is in this game for himself and not his customers or Husky fans, the better off Husky Nation will be.

I know, I know...TL, DR.

Brilliant, beautiful poast.