Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

USC-Notre Dame 2005 - Great Drama

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,139
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
BTW, do you realize that Sark was a QB coach during the 2005 and 2006 seasons? In fact, a sobering thought, he was only a OC for two years before we hired him as head coach.

Anyway, enjoy:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FEe4ocJQfI

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    in other words he did not orchestrate that comeback drive?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Dicking around.....I watched the 09 upset of SC. They belabored 0-12 to death but it also reminded me that there was enough talent on that team to upset USC ....yeah it wasn't the same USC without Barkley and I think they lost several more games that year. However, it helps prove my contention that UW was not an 0-12 team talent wise. Not even close.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    TommySQC said:

Dicking around.....I watched the 09 upset of SC. They belabored 0-12 to death but it also reminded me that there was enough talent on that team to upset USC ....yeah it wasn't the same USC without Barkley and I think they lost several more games that year. However, it helps prove my contention that UW was not an 0-12 team talent wise. Not even close.

Only morons think that team had 0-12 talent. They had 4 or 5 win talent with an average coach instead of a coach that they quit on immediately.