Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My next book project...

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
The Rise and Fall of the Fourth Richt

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I expect royalties.

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I still don't understand how you can pass up the Sark tell-all
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,129
    Founders Club
    sc·haden·freude could be crowd-sourced off this site #realmoneygrab
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter

I'd love to buy that book, though I can already see all the bleeding heart reviews on Amazon now..."why is the author capitalizing on this man's pain. He has a DISEASE!".

Just out of curiosity Derek, are you working on any other books, or does running this site and doing the podcast take up all of your time?
  • Options
    Founders Club

I'd love to buy that book, though I can already see all the bleeding heart reviews on Amazon now..."why is the author capitalizing on this man's pain. He has a DISEASE!".

Just out of curiosity Derek, are you working on any other books, or does running this site and doing the podcast take up all of your time?
    I'm not working on any books right now. I also cover sports for the Woodinville Weekly. But I'm starting to get the itch to begin a new project. I just don't have any idea what it would be about yet.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

I'm not working on any books right now. I also cover sports for the Woodinville Weekly. But I'm starting to get the itch to begin a new project. I just don't have any idea what it would be about yet.
    Brian Cushing!
  • Options
    Founders Club

Brian Cushing!
    I still don't understand that reference
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter

I think the joke started here:

hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/comment/362861
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2015
    Husky Football... The lost Duckade and Half.

Bill Fleenor-
    "They were dark days indeed. But we got through them knowing that at least we would beat the Cougs... at least most of the time "

Mike Damone-
    "It was a tough period for everybody associated with Husky Football. It's why I would DIAFF at the toilet seat factory only to be reincarnated for the soul purpose of downvoting posts. I guess you could say I hated people"
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Brian Cushing!
    You really need to PM @IrishDawg22.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I'd consider doing a project on the off track betting in the Himalayas. It's be a smaller story, but I'm sure people would follow it.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Woodinville Weekly?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

I'd consider doing a project on the off track betting in the Himalayas. It's be a smaller story, but I'm sure people would follow it.
    Okay Fletch