Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to the bored...

2»

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

You (?) wouldn't have beaten Stanford with Don James coaching this team.

You (?) don't have they talent.

Now, quit yore bitching and start paying recruits so you can win games like all the other big boys do.

You're a beaver.

Know your place.
    Yep, our (?) place is the bottom of the Pac12, same as the mighty (snicker) UW.

FWIW, I've a degree from UW as well and I've paid way more money to UW than OSU, by about 100x so fuck off.

What you should care about is the fact that I know more about the situation with your (?) football program than you do.

You, like most of the other shitheads in this place think that UW's place is in the top 10 and natty discussion every year. Why do you fuckheads think this? There no evidence supporting all you assholes being riled up about your shitty program being the tOSU of the west. NO FUCKING EVIDENCE. You have a lesbo/minority president who'd rather win a fucking envronmental award than a football trophy. Turn huskie stadium into a p-patch already. Your AD likes to suck dick and is a pool boy. He's (?) kept your shitty ass basketball coach about 5 years too long and only got rid of sark by the good graces of St. Hayden.

You got lucky that don james could get the job done. He's not walking through the door. The boosters were paying kids, cars etc. Now your pussified boosters don't do that shit.

STFU about your coaching and realize that Stanford's talent level is a 5 to your 2. Oh but, but, but Stanfraud lost to Northwestern so Stanford sucks right? NOPE. They are fucking good and they plungered your shitty players. Non-consensually.

So in short, FUCK OFF @whatshouldicareabout and all you other Hardcore Hussy fags. You are the real DOOGS.
    YVBE
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hey now, I was at the OSU Colorado game this weekend. Good times were had. Hot non-asian chicks, great beer, great atmosphere.

Wait are we talking about wins and losses? Yeah they might want to consider the MWC.

But to tha golvlvlvvlvles point, and to the new handle I just saw, we ARE a fat lezbo school now.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

Hey now, I was at the OSU Colorado game this weekend. Good times were had. Hot non-asian chicks, great beer, great atmosphere.

Wait are we talking about wins and losses? Yeah they might want to consider the MWC.

But to tha golvlvlvvlvles point, and to the new handle I just saw, we ARE a fat lezbo school now.

i said no racist crap
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

PurpleJ said:

Don't worry Golve. Euro 2016 this summer. Come to my FIFA bored.

There's a FIFA bored? We're going to try to catch a couple games in St. Etienne and St. Denis next June. Plane flights already booked.
    French league? At least the wine and cheese will be nice. LOL.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

BearsWiin said:

PurpleJ said:

There's a FIFA bored? We're going to try to catch a couple games in St. Etienne and St. Denis next June. Plane flights already booked.
    UEFA Euro champignonship 2016

Best soccer tournament in the world, better than the World Cup
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

PurpleJ said:

BearsWiin said:

PurpleJ said:

Oh fuck me I am dense today. Must be the crud. Be careful not to offend our South American Huskieieies with your declaration that Euro is the best tournament.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

You (?) wouldn't have beaten Stanford with Don James coaching this team.

You (?) don't have they talent.

Now, quit yore bitching and start paying recruits so you can win games like all the other big boys do.

You're a beaver.

Know your place.
    Yep, our (?) place is the bottom of the Pac12, same as the mighty (snicker) UW.

FWIW, I've a degree from UW as well and I've paid way more money to UW than OSU, by about 100x so fuck off.

What you should care about is the fact that I know more about the situation with your (?) football program than you do.

You, like most of the other shitheads in this place think that UW's place is in the top 10 and natty discussion every year. Why do you fuckheads think this? There no evidence supporting all you assholes being riled up about your shitty program being the tOSU of the west. NO FUCKING EVIDENCE. You have a lesbo/minority president who'd rather win a fucking envronmental award than a football trophy. Turn huskie stadium into a p-patch already. Your AD likes to suck dick and is a pool boy. He's (?) kept your shitty ass basketball coach about 5 years too long and only got rid of sark by the good graces of St. Hayden.

You got lucky that don james could get the job done. He's not walking through the door. The boosters were paying kids, cars etc. Now your pussified boosters don't do that shit.

STFU about your coaching and realize that Stanford's talent level is a 5 to your 2. Oh but, but, but Stanfraud lost to Northwestern so Stanford sucks right? NOPE. They are fucking good and they plungered your shitty players. Non-consensually.

So in short, FUCK OFF @whatshouldicareabout and all you other Hardcore Hussy fags. You are the real DOOGS.
    You sound bitter
    NO NOT BITTER JUST TIRED OF THE FUCKHEADS IN THIS PLACE WHINING ABOUT THE TEAM. GET A FUCKING LIFE!

no.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    PurpleJ said:

BearsWiin said:

PurpleJ said:

BearsWiin said:

PurpleJ said:

Oh fuck me I am dense today. Must be the crud. Be careful not to offend our South American Huskieieies with your declaration that Euro is the best tournament.
    Top to bottom, the competition is better than even the World Cup. The CA/SAs have maybe a half dozen teams that could compete (Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, and Messico). The qualifying competition for a place in the 2016 tournament is so tough that the fucking Dutch didn't even get in.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Self imposed 75k for understanding this faggy soccer talk
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

PurpleJ said:

BearsWiin said:

PurpleJ said:

BearsWiin said:

PurpleJ said:

Top to bottom, the competition is better than even the World Cup. The CA/SAs have maybe a half dozen teams that could compete (Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, and Messico). The qualifying competition for a place in the 2016 tournament is so tough that the fucking Dutch didn't even get in.
    Almost flagged you for listing Messico as a contender. They have a worse all time cup record than the US. Fucking coogs of the soccer world.

And I agree that Euro is a tuffer field top to bottom, but a tournament is always better with the South American teams. European teams can play some really ugly shitty stuff. See Greece 2004.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

BearsWiin said:

PurpleJ said:

BearsWiin said:

PurpleJ said:

BearsWiin said:

PurpleJ said:

Almost flagged you for listing Messico as a contender. They have a worse all time cup record than the US. Fucking coogs of the soccer world.

And I agree that Euro is a tuffer field top to bottom, but a tournament is always better with the South American teams. European teams can play some really ugly shitty stuff. See Greece 2004.
    I don't think I listed Messico as a contender. I said they could compete; the six I listed wouldn't be worse than the worst European qualifier.

A tournament is better with female Brazilian fans and their luscious rumps, but it is made worse with whatever qualifier comes from Africa (NGR!), the Middle East (burkaburka) or the Far East (Samsung). If we could whittle the World Cup down to just Europe and South America, that would be great. Fuck the US, we're not serious about soccer the way that UW isn't serious about football.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

PurpleJ said:

BearsWiin said:

PurpleJ said:

BearsWiin said:

PurpleJ said:

BearsWiin said:

PurpleJ said:

I don't think I listed Messico as a contender. I said they could compete; the six I listed wouldn't be worse than the worst European qualifier.

A tournament is better with female Brazilian fans and their luscious rumps, but it is made worse with whatever qualifier comes from Africa (NGR!), the Middle East (burkaburka) or the Far East (Samsung). If we could whittle the World Cup down to just Europe and South America, that would be great. Fuck the US, we're not serious about soccer the way that UW isn't serious about football.
    Slightly disagree on the African teams. That continent will eventually win one, but they get fucked by a lot of their players moving to Europe as kids and getting citizenship there. But I think someone will eventually win, because it is a continent full of poor people with great athletic genes. Pele should have gone there instead of wasting his time with America.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

BearsWiin said:

PurpleJ said:

BearsWiin said:

PurpleJ said:

BearsWiin said:

PurpleJ said:

BearsWiin said:

PurpleJ said:

Slightly disagree on the African teams. That continent will eventually win one, but they get fucked by a lot of their players moving to Europe as kids and getting citizenship there. But I think someone will eventually win, because it is a continent full of poor people with great athletic genes. Pele should have gone there instead of wasting his time with America.
    They're raw at the game, but they do play with some reckless abandon and their fans love them. It's easy to root for an African underdog team, I must admit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam